Off for a bit

Ok everyone take care :smiley:
See you next Week sometime
I'm off tonight to head to Kentucky for the Derby on Sat :smiley: Woot

It's going to be a long drive lol over 10 hrs non stop by map quest hehe

I just hope that once I leave here I can get back in :smiley: I don't have a passport yet, sent away for it but it hasn't come in on time.

Oh well I know lots of people in the states now

Be safe everyone and keep this place rolling

Thanks, Navarre. I wouldn't have remembered that they were horse races if you hadn't said anything... Oh, and have fun.

Because nothing is goin on with HJ and hasn't been for a while. I always said i could wait forever but forever sure is a long time. I just honestly have nothing else left to talk about. :/

Hmmm.. well I did see that they announced an 07 release on the site there "with a scheduled 2007 release" down at the bottom. So hopefully this will be the year.

Its April an a new update will also hopefuly be coming. You know what though? I'd like to see like.. their "Movies" section get a little lovin' also. And the "Features" section.

Both of those will have to be updated eventually and if they keep to monthly updates before game release I don't see how they can avoid that.

Sometimes I think we've talked the excitement right out fo the snippets we've been given. 'Course it's a totally different thing to see them in ACTION!!!

Another thing. There's a lot of activity in the OT section when HJ info is at low ebb. While you're out and about on the I-net and see something interesting just sling a link into HH if you want.

Are you playing a game right now by the way??

What is HJ?
Hero's Journey is the new 3-D Massively Multiplayer Online Roleplaying Game by the original masters of the genre, Simutronics Corporation. Currently in production with a scheduled 2007 release, Hero's Journey promises fun, fast-paced action combined with immersive environments and gameplay.

I don't think I noticed that before.

I must be dense.. or it might be the beer I have started on. You lost me. :-/

When Rick Moranis was sitting with the three Ghostbusters and uttered those words. They had a device on his head that was some sort of X-Ray and on the monitor next to him you could see the silhouette of the beast that was actually speaking.

Back