Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

"Papa Smurf" found!

Discussion in 'Open Chat' started by Kevin, Dec 21, 2007.

1. Kevin

Kevin Code Monkey Staff Abductee

Oregon native Paul Karason, in an attempt to cure himself of dermatitis, decided to do what anybody else would in his case.

Go to the doctor for treatment?

No, instead Karason decided to drink colloidal silver in a home remedy he devised himself. :eek:

2. sideshowspacegirl

sideshowspacegirl Have you taken your meds?

OYFG!!! That's incredible! :eek:
    Why did his beard turn yellow instead of blue too?

3. Webster

Webster The Red Tarheel

:eek::eek::eek:

Well, if they ever need a live-action Papa Smurf, I guess we found him.......:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I might be wrong on this one, but the change in his hair could be related to the changes in his skin, gums and nails.............

4. Kevin

Kevin Code Monkey Staff Abductee

I did not notice the yellow hair until SideShow pointed it out. I can see how the silver would turn the skin blue (or at least a shade that appears blue) but I don't get the yellow beard part of it. Perhaps 'white + silver = yellow' but I'll have to leave that to the graphics artists out there to confirm.

Mlittle2005, I see you're a fellow fan of The Discovery Channel. Mythbusters would be my own personal dream job to have; I only wish they had an East Coast office.

5. Webster

Webster The Red Tarheel

There's a couple of really good shows there........Mythbusters, Dirty Jobs, Man vs. Wild and Everest: Beyond the Limit......Myhtbusters and Dirty Jobs are my favorites there...:)

6. Starbeast from Planet X

Starbeast from Planet X Benevolent Galaxy Being

Amazing. There was a male polar bear in a zoo (I can't remember which one) which was being treated for an ailment with a medicine that changed his fur to a purple color. But once the animal was feeling better and didn't require the medicine any longer, he became a white bear again.