Politics Phobias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabella

Cadet
<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>I thought I'd start this to see whether lots of people have phobias, and plus I couldn't see a phobia thread :smiley: I, myself have a phobia, I'm not sure what mine's called, so maybe people could help me find out what it's called, I'm afraid of birds, more like pigeons, it's a big part of my life obviously as pigeons are in any town you visit. Anyone with a similiar problem????</span>

Hmmm....

Well, there are a lot of things I don't like - like spiders - but there's nothing I'm really terrified of.

lol ot but have any of you ever heard of aibophobia? Guess what it is!!!

Fear of palindromes (same backwards as forwards). I feel bad for the people who have it...they can't even say that they have aibophobia, because it's a palindrome itself!

I am terrified of bees. I am not allergic to them, but when I see one or even think I hear one, I start to panic. People always ask if I am allergic, and when I say no, they say I have nothing to fear. I can't help it though.

Syd_Vaughn 4ver Posted Yesterday, 03:45 PM
  I have emetophobia...fear of vomiting!! it's horrible!! 

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>I know someone with that fear, he had terrible trouble when we went on a 24 hour coach journey and people kept throwing up, I felt so sorry for him! Has anyone ever tried having rescue remedy to help panic attacks, cos it really works :smiley: </span>

Syd_Vaughn 4ver said:
I have emetophobia...fear of vomiting!! it's horrible!!  (n)
[post="1064436"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Oww...my cousin/bff has emetophobia. One time we were sitting, and someone started retching, ot even throwing up, and she was crying and having a panic attack.

lol ot but have any of you ever heard of aibophobia? Guess what it is!!!
Fear of palindromes (same backwards as forwards). I feel bad for the people who have it...they can't even say that they have aibophobia, because it's a palindrome itself!
It's two letters out...but I guess that's close enough -_-

I have a phobia of lead. Laugh, everyone. :lol: The grey stuff in windows. I find it rather peculiar myself. Since I couldn't find I name, I made one mysef: molubdophobia. ('molubdos' is the Greek for lead.)

Jai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back