Tutorial Photoshop Reflection Tut

[align=center]Please note I'm writing the tutorials assuming you have at least a basic understanding on how Photoshop works and how to use it.

Also so note the pictures used in this tutorial have red markers they are there to show you what bits to pay particular attention to.

This is the outcome of this tutorial...

done.png

Step 1:

Create a new document that is 600 x 600 PX and set up as show below..

step_1.png

Step 2:

Now you have your new document open, make a gradient with the following specifications...

step_2.png

Step 3:

Also now add your text make it wight and size it at 48px and here's what you should have so far, also in the image below I have included what the layers bit should look like.

stage_3.png

Step 4:

Now on your text layer you need to duplicate it so you have 2 text layers with the same text, then you need to flip the duplicated layer to do this, look at your top bar and find

EDIT >>>>> Transform >>>>> Flip Vertically

And then move the duplicated and flipped image until it looks something like this...

stage_4.png

Step 5:

Now make sure your colors are set to the following...

stage_51.png

Now add a gradient overlay on the text that you duplicated and flipped with the following specifications...

stage_5.png

And then lower the opacity on the duplicated layer and your done...

done.png

Now you can just tweak it how ever you like to make it look better, I used the blue tool sometimes at the bottom, maybe give it a try.

Copyrighted and brought to by planetstyles.com - (Tutorial By Planetstyles.com)[/align]

Back