Season 5 Pictures for episode "No Hard Feelings"

I actually saw these pictures a while ago, and the first thought I had was maybe the old man is Rambaldi :confused: . They look really awesome. I'm so glad that Vaughn is coming back!!

~Andrea :angelic:

there's no way rambaldi is alive thats just stupid. but, what's almost as stupid, but cooler (and was my first impression), is that that's sark, somehow sixty years older or something????

still, the press release for 5.14 says david anders guest stars, so TWO sark eps in a row!! yay!

in one pic sark is being thrown onto a table about to be injected with something, in the next an old man is sitting on a bed in the same outfit.

whoever it is, this has 'alias mythology' written all over it.

It's possibly Rambaldi. But I think it's one of those guys who knew Rambaldi and are still alive. You know, like the guy with the clock in season 1...

Do you think Sydney FINALLY starts believing about Rambaldi ?

in one pic sark is being thrown onto a table about to be injected with something, in the next an old man is sitting on a bed in the same outfit.

whoever it is, this has 'alias mythology' written all over it.

Oh, didn't thought off that, nice theory ;)

In Alias anything could happen :P

anyone else notice the first pic is payton and "syd" (as in anna) and the next pic is vaughn walking up to syd in the same outfit.......so.......vaughn and anna...hmmm, that should make for an interesting story line

anyone else notice the first pic is payton and "syd" (as in anna) and the next pic is vaughn walking up to syd in the same outfit.......so.......vaughn and anna...hmmm, that should make for an interesting story line

it would, if they have enough time to tell. But what if vaughn knows its not the real "syd" and he is just there to get info? but that may be too dangerous for someone who was "killed" by the same group "syd" and peyton are working for.

I'm pretty sure Vaughn knows that there is another Syd. The promo from last week showed "syd" pointing a gun to his head, and him turning around and looking at her...Plus, at another spot, i'm pretty sure it is Vaughn who is twisting "Syd's" arm around her back...so i'm pretty sure he knows.

Back