Please help.

I can't believe this but I fell asleep during the end of the new episode. I do not remember anything after Nadia was hit in the head trying to save Sydney. Can someone please fill me in what happened after that. Thanks.

You fell Asleep?!!! FOr shame!!!! I hereby sentence you to 10 whip lashes to be carried out at dawn. J/K.

So she got knocked out, and Syd goes after Vadeek (sp?), and basically has sword fight with him in the meat locker. IN the end, she ends up making him stab himself in the chest with the sword, in true Sydney Bristow fashion.

They secure the isotope, and return the sword to the british government. SLoane gives a little speach about being proud of what they've accomplished. How nice for him. Sydney still looks disgusted by the fact that she works for sloane.

Back at Sydneys' apartment, she and weiss are having a little conversation. Weiss, who is unaware of Sydney's secret affiliation with APO, makes fun of Sydney's job working at a bank as a loan officer. He thinks she's out.

As he gets up to leave to go "save the world", Nadia is at the door. He is momentarily taken aback by her good lusk and introduces himself, and rather blatantly adds the fact that he is single. YEah boy..real smooth there. Nadia asks Syd if she's intruding, and Sydney Eric was just leaving. Eric looks back at Syd and says "no, no no, I can stay" Sydney waves bye bye to him. a slight look of disappointment flashes across his face and he amends "or leave..", and he exits.

Nadia approaches Syd and admits that that she cannot wait, and that they need to talk about their mother. Syd informs her that she identified her body. Nadia is greif striken and promises that somehow she will find the person who did this to their mother, and when she does, she will kill him.

OMG...How do u fall asleep during that?!! U must have not sleep in while or some thing weird like that!!! You missed out that esp. rocked. Don't miss the rest!!!
Sandy05

Back