Prayer Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay!! I was in bed yesterday thinking about Alias while praying.(Okay I know that is bad. lol. but it happens) I was also thinking about the Wed. night church service in which one of our church members explained a club called Prayer Daughters. I then somehow got the two mixed up (AA and Prayer daughters) and came up with Prayer Friends.

This is how it works:
1. Ask for a prayer friend here,and wait for someone to respond.
2. You don't really have to get to know the person, but pray for them and their unspecific needs.
3. If you want to be a really nice prayer friend you could send them pms on their
birthday, and ordinary ispirational emails.

~You don't have to be a Christian to join in. You just have to believe that your prayers can be answered.`~

I think that just knowing that someone is praying for you can help alot in your life.

So if anyone wants to join in post!!! I would love to have a prayer friend too. :woot:

You don't have to ask!! Just ask for a friend!! And I think we should let everyone have more than one!! (If they want)

I'll be your friend Bondgal!!!! Everyone tell your friends to come join!! I think I'll go post about it in the Christian thread!!! bye bye!!!

We do something like this at my school. We have a special someone to pray for throughout the year. Its actually quite fun and a really good way to associate :smiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back