Prayers for Y'all

I'm making a prayer list. I love you all bunches, so I'm requesting those who would like me to pray for them to list names. I'll put a list in my Bible case of personal names and forum names (to remember who' who! ^_^). It doesn't have to be "I need/want prayer" or "I am having a specific trouble". Just put your name and I'll pray because you're my friend and I love you all a ton. ^___^ I hope to post some more in a couple more months (like I had originally been posting before I took a break). If there is a specific request ("family needs", etc') you can put that if you want, too.

Um. OK. Ya. ^_^;;;

*huggles everyone*

^_____^

I'm not particularly religious, but I know my grandparents are.. So, I suppose a prayer for my grandmother's husband who is currently stuck in Florida with half his side paralyzed because of a stroke and in a nursing home because the hospital's rehabilitation unit was filled would be nice for them. Nursing homes are awful places. I had one great grandparent die because she refused to eat anymore in the nursing home, wanting to leave it so badly. My mother has worked in one and the people are treated very much like objects by the care givers. They have to be. The work load on one nurse is just too high to take time and get personal with the subjects and being around so many with their memories going can make any healthy person feel as if they might be going as well.

He's very depressed. So depressed, we don't want to tell him about how his dog attacked my youngest sister and now needs to stay in one room all the time, away from kids until we find another place to put him. In fact, my mom says the only sentence he would force out over the phone after the stroke was "How is my dog?"

I'd like to put in a request for the serentiy of Peace.

Although i'm obviously infactuated with it and couldn't "prove" a thing, I consider that more has been accomplished through the Power of Prayer than the whole of science put together.

Someone once put forth an interesting concept, and I paraphrase: 'How is it that in war both sides pray to what must the same God for the mutual annihilation of the other.'?

So yes... a lot Peace country to country, neighbor to neighbor. And I suppose it would start with 'Me'; by living that.

Thanks Anom

Because there's very much false gods, false teachers, and false churches preaching false messages. What's worse, even if you pray for clarity and devote to it constantly we as mortals are not really sensitive to the truth until it's too late.
That's what I pray for, clarity.
As soon as we humans realize we're fighting for dirt and the right to own the dirt the quicker we can truly listen to God and do his will.

Never one for church and religion as others might see it, I do believe in my own way. Please add myself and my family (husband and daughter) to your list. Kazia, Sean and Hannah :smiley:

Thank you!

I would like to thank you, as I read this Sat before going out and even though I didn't ask you to add my name I felt like just reading this helped me big time.
I went with my Sister and her hubby shopping about an hr away and on the way home a car full of young kids coming from the opposite way turned left right in front of us on the main hwy, we were doing about 50 miles per hr(in a bright yellow sunfire) my sisters car is totaled and we spent about 4 hrs in emerg at the local hospital.
Thank god no one was seriously injured, thanks to the quick thinking on my sisters hubby, he turned the wheel enough so we didn't t-bone them, but it stopped then right there on the road and put us about 40 feet in a ditch.
I have a sore neck, a burn on my neck for the seatbelt, and bruises on both hips from the seatbelt, and have cracked ribs and a black boob on the left side.
My sister has seatbelt bruises and a cut finger, her hubby has a few stitches on his left arm and forehead. We are so lucky the ditch was in a flat area or we would have rolled and not be here today.
So even if you didn't get to say a prayer for me, just reading this did the trick.
Should have know not to go out on a long weekend (Canadian Victoria Day) too many nuts on the road. I live in a resort area, near Lake Huron.

Please add us to your prayers (Louise, Dannielle, Keet)
Also with the American long weekend coming up "Please Don't Drink and Drive"

I'll refrain from commenting on my disgust, but I hope you realize what this means, Sherri: Your nickname is so totally "Black Boob the Pirate"(BBtP for short), now. :P

Added the new requests to my list.

What I do is pray for the individual name and requests of those who posted here, followed by a general prayer for those of this forum and the HJ team.

Thank God you and yours are alright, Sherri! That must have been terrifying! The most I have had was someone slightly rear-end me.

Added the new requests to my list.

What I do is pray for the individual name and requests of those who posted here, followed by a general prayer for those of this forum and the HJ team.

Thank God you and yours are alright, Sherri! That must have been terrifying! The most I have had was someone slightly rear-end me.

I assume you pray while watching Deperate Housewives? Knowing you you probably do...

Very sorry to hear about the accident, Sherri. I hope you and yours recover soon!

Got another one for you, Anomalous - my girlfriend, Treasure, has a really nasty cold right now. We're hoping it doesn't turn into something worse, which has happened on a regular basis before. So yeah....Treasure.

Holy felgercarb, Sherri. I'm glad no one was seriously injured. I hope you all recover quickly.

I'll take all the prayers I can get, too, Anom. Thank you.

Since everyone here will have a difference of opinion or beliefs when it comes to religion if you don't agree with someone asking others for prayer requests and have nothing positive to add to the discussion please just not post. Outright flaming of any member will warrant your post deleted, whether you think they deserve it or not.

So back on topic, If you would throw a prayer up for my mother she's been having some health issues as of late.

Back