Politics Prediction of Bush's Assassination

Sarkney_fan020 said:
Bush is unpopular, but if someone kills him we'll get even worse: Cheney.  ;)
[post="1180055"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:rotflmao: that's scary!

ms.katejones said:
If someone assassinated Bush then it would just make him a martyr and probably more popular than if he goes through with four more years and keeps on screwing up.
[post="1182247"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

ah yeah...lets just hope if there is an assassination attempt and it fails...he doesnt screw up the country too much.

ms.katejones said:
If someone assassinated Bush then it would just make him a martyr and probably more popular than if he goes through with four more years and keeps on screwing up.
[post="1182247"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
that happened in Taiwan. in march of 2004, they had to vote for their president (3rd presidential election since before communism). the two parties (democrat and nationalist) were neck and neck, much like the US elections of 2000. so in a desperate ploy, the incumbant democrat staged an assassination attempt. the "sniper" grazed the president and hit the vice president in the leg. needless to say, both survived and re-elected (after tossing out 50,000 ballots). they won by 30,000 votes (not including the 50,000 they tossed which were probably all for the nationalist candidate).

politics are dirty wherever you go.

cinders said:
i shouldnt seem so pleased
[post="1187408"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah! We'll get Cheney if that happened... and that would suck!

While those predictions offer tempting long odds, there will be few takers for his final prediction: Charni believes continuing security problems in Iraq will lead to removal from office of U.S. Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld. Funny, most of Washington is saying the same thing.

Rumsfeld must be fired and humiliated. And I'm not talking about the way he humiliates himself, but seriously, someone should slap him in the face on national TV or something. Or kick him. Or make him wear a ballerina's pink uniform while we all laugh at him when watching The Daily Show with Jon Stewart!

Moonlite Star said:
:rotflmao: that's scary!
ah yeah...lets just hope if there is an assassination attempt and it fails...he doesnt screw up the country too much.
[post="1182711"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

There already has been an attempt on his life. They tried to kill him when he was in Colombia.

If anything, if they wanted to kill someone, it would be better for us if they killed him, Cheney and Rumsfeld all together.

Please forgive me for saying that! ;)

But let's just be patient my friends. Hopefully the next President won't be a total moron and a total fake like Bush (or Hilary Clinton!).

yeh we'll hang int here.

but bush will probably change the law and get re-elected.

rumsfeld makes me sick, how can one human be so inhumane ?

forgive me for aggreeing with you on the assassination front.

There already has been an attempt on his life. They tried to kill him when he was in Colombia

I don't think that was an attempt on his life.

Anyway seen as your all waiting for Bush to die why don't you come up with alternatives, no body who has lost an election, (John Kerry was just the anti-bush candidate) nobody ineligable (no clinton and you cannot have Tony Blair, he's ours) or dead (no Kennedy or Rooservelt or Regan)

So is their anyone credible left, and only people who have the support base to win,

ugh how can you say tony blair is credible, what do you base that on!!!! He's the bane of my existance. ugh

I dont wish bush was dead just out of power. To be honest I would pretty much prefer anyone to bush. So I say bring back Al Gore

The incident in Colombia wasn't an assassination attempt, they wouldn't let one of his secret service men enter with him. So, he went over to the crowd and pulled him in. It was weird, like reverse bodyguard.

dicey subject
wonder if it's drawn secret service attention
yet
suffice it to say that the security cordon
around the president is extraordinary
i'm a democrat
don't like him at all
but i still don't want him taken down

mc

i dont think i would wish death upon anyone. and it would bring more chaos to our nation...so all in all, it wouldn't really be that great...but whatever will be will be!

I despise Bush, but I don't want him dead.

There's a lot of hate out there in the world. I have been in India, Sri Lanka and Malaysia over the last three months. They are constantly interviewing people about how to fix the world's problems, and most people say, "kill Bush".
I was reading a Valentine's Day article in an Indian women's magazine. They listed the things they want this Valentine's Day. Instead of something romantic, the first thing they said was they wanted Bush to die.

Justified or unjustified, Bush is certainly a widely hated man.

Back