Season 5 Premier Date?

I have a feeling its going to premiere the 9th....but I HOPE it will be the 2nd! But who knows....its prob going to be moved to a new night.... (n)

so. does that mean it is going to be on after DH? I seriously doubt ABC would move DH from that timeslot since it is doing so well?

Do we know for sure it is staying on Sunday nights?

Echo said:
jj said it would stay on sundays in an issue of AM
[post="1051662"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
If it aired after DH, that would actually be awesome! Great lead in, bascially the same thing, just an hour later. I hope JJ's right and it says on Sunday's. It is kind of my way to kick back before starting another week (with a cocktail or two :D ). Paired with DH, I'd be pretty darn happy!!! (y)

So is it staying on Sunday? I hope it does and DH would be an awesome lead in. someone said Jan 16th is that a Sunday?

I hear Boston Legal isnt' doing so good in the ratings, but do you think that they would move that show for Alias? i think that either Lost or DH would be great lead-ins!

By AM, I'm believing you mean the alias magazine. If not disregarf this message....

The alias magazine is published months in advance, you can tell by the descriptions that the interviews were mos likely done in August/ early sept. before DH was seen to have high ratings. So what JJ said then may not exactly hold true now.

Folks,Simmer down!
We have NOT heard anything official from ABC yet! Until we do I wouldn't get your panties in a twist yet!
I am ASSUMING perhaps that we may not know anything until mid to late November,or December!

Nothing is set in stone till ABC releases info! ;)

do you guys think that because its prikmeering in january that it will be a short season or what? i hope that doesn't happen cause alias would be a great summer activity!

SurvAgentBristow said:
i hope is does stay on Sundays.....but i see the date is going all over the month of January....i hope its soon!
[post="1055067"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Nooo! Wednesdays not Sundays! Why is this in the spoiler forum?

Yeah I was wondering WHEN in january Alias would premiere... when are the guys over at ABC going to make up their minds??

i say the people at abc make yup their minds now so us alias fans can mark our calendars. i swear! if i make plans in advance i really don't want to drop them just cause the abc executives decided to read the paper while on the crappere instead of deciding when alias is coming back. and it better not be on wednesdays. some of us hafta go to church and can't tell our parents " hey i hafta stay home from church so i can watch tv" oh argggg

I was checking out the scheduale on the abcanet, and I check the entire January scheduale, which I assume is still preliminary, but anyways, Alias is so far not schedualed. On all the Sundays, Desperate Houswives and Boston Legal are schedualed and Wednesdays its Lost, The bachelor and Wife Swap. And that is pretty much as up to date as you can get on the web. (n)

I wish they'd just make up their d&mn minds and start promoting the hell out of this show. They really need to get the promos on air soon. How long before Desperate Housewives premiered did they start promoting it? They need to show Alias some respect. They've got loads of episodes in the can already so they've got plenty of material to use for the promos. Just get them on air already. Those DH people are showing up everywhere (even the opening of an envelope!!) but the Alias people are nowhere.

I guess we will get a lot of JG in Dec/Jan to promote her film and Alias so maybe they don't want to get to saturation point with people saying "oh no not her again", which is what I've been saying about the DH people!!!

Back