Season 4 Probably I am crazy but...

...to say the truth...I think...that Alias "could" finish in this way! Not with the question on Vaughn's real name...but without it yes...with a car crash...why? because Syd-Vaughn crash could remember the Irina-Jack one...so History Repeating...it could be poetic! What do you think about it? :smiley:

I think you're right...this could have been pulled off a series finale.

The Rambaldi thing was kind of wrapped up
We found out what Sloane's real intentions were
We finally got the S/V moments we have all been dying for
And we were left with the thought that perhaps everything
we've seen over the past four year wasn't what it seemed.

I think I remember reading the JJ wrote the finale like it would
be the series finale because I guess you never know if it will be
picking up for next season.
Luckily it was but they will probably write S5 like it's the last year.

nah it would be too evil. i think the ending of the series will be upsetting in a buffy kind of way - like someone like jack will have to sacrifice himself for syd or something. they wouldnt just kill of s and v and thats it alias over 🇳🇴

I think the car crash is too Irina-like...

JJ better have better creativity than that if plans on explain what the deal with "Vaughn" really is.

OH I C what u guys mean ... but I believe JJ will have already plans in his mind of his working around ... ;)

but the only thing is that when Irina faked her dead, was she alone in the car??? because here Syd and Vaughn are together, and he is confessing something important to his love ... and when Irina/Jack ... Irina just left him not telling him anything ... :o_O:

I think J.J. knows if he finished off the show like this that alot of fans would be angry. I think when he finally ends the show it will end on a good note and Syd and Vaughn will hopefully get the wedding they deserve. I dought he would leave unanswered questions knowing they could never be answered. It would just be to cruel. (n)

vaughnlover22 said:
I think J.J. knows if he finished off the show like this that alot of fans would be angry. I think when he finally ends the show it will end on a good note and Syd and Vaughn will hopefully get the wedding they deserve. I dought he would leave unanswered questions knowing they could never be answered. It would just be to cruel.  (n)
[post="1360104"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Nah - Alias is too much of a Shakespearen tragedy to end w/ a wedding but most likely someone (either Jack or Vaughn) will die protecting Syd halfway through the episode and things will wrap up, ending with a scene where Syd goes to the grave either asking for forgiveness or stating some new self-knowledge and an recognization of his sacrifice.

Back