Season 4 Project SAB 47

I also think this is going to tie into Project Christmas. I think Syd, Vaughn, Nadia, Lauren and Vaughn were all part of it at one point. I think Jack is the project manager of Project Christmas. Lauren's "Pawns" quote could make sense that way.

Does anyone remember how MANY Project Christmas kids there were? I am wondering if Syd was the 47th to go through the program (SAB 47).

We really never had closure on Project Christmas, and this would be interesting. I don't think they're going to make Jack super-evil, at least I hope not. I wonder if that's why Syd and Vaughn are back together--- to give her 1 loving person in her life if her dad now turns out to be evil.

How did Lauren know about the file and the box #?? That has me a little confused.

Guess we'll find out in '05! :(

i am also confused as to how lauren knew all that. i agree that they might tie it into PC . that would be really weird if she was number 47 but it would makes sense. what has me very confused is that it said the project started when she was born. PC didn't happen until she was six so what happened between when she was born and PC?

there is definitely a larger plan involved, and remember htat vaughn might also be in it.

why did the covenant have lauren marry specifically vaughn? maybe it's linked! :smiley: and his dad was a rambaldi guy

"I think Lauren , Nadia and Sydney are all Project Christmas kids and maybe Vaughn is too, remember Bill Vaughn was around then too.........."

This quote got me thinking... When Jack first met vauhn he never really liked him, and i red on another site that Bill Vaughn and Jack knew each other and that Bills job was to report on Nadia, thats probably why he helped her escape and i bet Jack got mad along with Irina so they killed him knwoing thathis son was also in the same project. Thats probably why Jack always thought Vaughn was never good enough for Sydney. But that would be a good storyline, that Nadia, Sydney, Vaughn, and Lauren turn out to be part of the same project. Just a theory! Can't wait to see how it all pans out!!! :D :D :D

Robynslp95 said:
Natalia-Perhaps Lauren discovered all of this and that motivated her to become covenant and get back at the cia for what they did to her (programming etc) and that is why she came to begin with .............remember she said something to Syd like do you think it was all an accident that noone tried to look for you ? I assume that Jack for responsible for her 2 years but not being evil just being spydaddy ! I beleive Jack knew of Nadia from very early on........would not doubt that she and Syd are twins even............
Yeah...Idon't think the writers are silly enough to build up all this support for Jack, only for him to turn out to be evil.

I love the Syd/Jack relationship, and I don't want Nadia to come along and ruin it! I hope that even if he knew about Nadia, he isn't actually her father. There are just too many people intruding on Sydney's territory. First Lauren taking Vaughn, and now - possibly - Nadia getting a share of Spydaddy!

I am going to repost something I posted on another thread so that you will understand my comments afterwards. This was, 100%, on abc.com as the episode guide of the finale of Alias, but it has since been changed. They changed the script totally for the finale a few weeks ago, and I think they forgot to change the episode guide. Since then, the episode guide on ABC has changed. I can only assume that they cut it from the finale but it is still to come next season:
"In Wittenberg, Syd opens the safe deposit box and finds a top secret document. She cries as she learns that Jack wasn't in prison after Irina betrayed him, that Vaughn's father William worked for him, and that he has documented her entire life, as well as Nadia's. Jack appears and says she was never supposed to have found these documents."

One thing for sure is that all of these people - Katya, Irena, Sloane, the Covenant, the Trust, even Bill Vaughn... are or were all searching for Rambaldi items. Whatever this Sphere of Life leads to, can clearly be used in a 'good' way or an 'evil' way - so the question is who is trying to get to the 'end' of Rambaldi for good and who is doing it for evil?
Some other points I want to bring up:
1. Irena was supposedly assigned to marry Jack. What would be the reason behind this? Surely not to be just a 'general' spy on the CIA. But it appears that Jack was almost aware of the whole thing and even conceived Sydney based on the prophecy - so who was playing who? Or did Irena know that she could only have the Chosen One with Jack? Or was it planned by Irena and Jack all along?
2. Lauren was assigned to marry Vaughn. Was this so that he would forget about Sydney in case Sydney came back, or so he wouldnt' look for her? Or does he have a bigger place in the prophecy?
3. How could Katya kill her own Sister's daughter? It was clear that she would have killed her, maybe Katya acts like she is on the same team as Irena but she is more the 'evil' sister.
4. How could Jack and Irena really be conspiring all along? She went silent when he asked who the passenger was. How could he not know who the passenger was when he clearly had been documenting Nadia's whole life?
please let me hear your thoughts! I know a lot of this contradicts each other but I don't know how else to understand it.

ugh my mind is rolling around...jack was documenting syds life...but why? cuz of her subjection to sab project 47?

I am with the whole PC idea, but here is my question: So far, there are obvious ties between Nadia, Syd, and Vaughn's respective parents to PC, but if Lauren was a PC kid as well, are her parents linked to PC as well? If there are ties, does that link PC to the Covenant (since Lauren's mom is Covenant)?

EXCUSE ME those are possible spoilers and I ALMOST READ THEM! :eek: how dare you! that stuff will most likely be revealed next season!!! :( i only read the first part, and i might be wrong, but i don't read spoilers! but it in the color ghostwhite or else put it in a spoiler tag! AAA

sorry.

Okay, when Lauren said, "we are all pawns in the same game, but i know who's controlling me" that got me thinking..and i thought of the time right before she killed her dad...and she got that headache like thing and she grabbed her head...could that be the thing that's controlling her?

hmmm good thinking...but i dont think anyone was actually physically controlling her...its more mental. she has the covanents orders vs. her own love of her father.

Robynslp95 said:
I think Lauren , Nadia and Sydney are all Project Christmas kids and maybe Vaughn is too, remember Bill Vaughn was around then too..........
interesting i LOVE it!!!!
Ive been saying all along that this has something to do with Project Christmas - I'm sure of it...
OMG what if like Syd & Vaughn were like together as babies w/ something and then all these years later they found each other again - that would be so cute :D --- that was really random I know :P

I think there might be two projects at play. The protectors of Rambaldi and the other organization that pretended to be followers but were actually bad. Lauren and Sark and possibly Nadia could have been part of that Project Christmas, while Sydney and Vaughn are the good ones. That would explain how Jack knew--he was spying on the other project the whole time. He is one of the followers of Rambaldi, trying to protect against Sloane and Irina.

alias47 said:
Does anyone remember how MANY Project Christmas kids there were? I am wondering if Syd was the 47th to go through the program (SAB 47)
there were 20 kids in Project Christmas, according to The Telling. the that ep they also show a partial list of the kids involved

Douglas W. Axtell
Mathew Wayne Brewer
Karen A. Bartek
Diana Lynn Brown
Jennifer Beth Crary
Peter James Dacey
Ryan Robert Ferro
Chris Godfrey
Tricia Kay Goken
Harmony Leigh Gosbee
ALLISON GEORGIA DOREN
Duan E. Journey
Ross Frank Judd
Michael Allen Martinez
Mark A. Rohmer
Benjamin Xavier Spek
Jodie Ann Thomas

thats 17/20 names. oddly Sydney's name is not included? maybe this is the list from a different "class" of operatives

At first I thought that Jack might have been working with Irina, but now I doubt that. I do think she and nadia were born simply because they were The Chosen One and The Passenger. But I think only Irina knew that and knew that she had to have those children with Jack or it wouldn't work and that was another one of her secrets.

Now the theory that VAUGHN might be a project kid sounds verrry interesting, especially since we recently found out that his father was a member of the Followers Of Rambaldi, and one of the producers on the show said in Alias Magazine that next season has a lot to do with Vaughn and his father.

hmmm indeed.

seannyd said:
All I gotta say is that there better be some sort of plan, and some sort of direction next season. This could quite turn out to be very interesting, if done correctly. But given the information we have now, based on prior actions of Jack Bristow, it can't be very malicious, because I highly doubt he did many of the things he did to protect this project. He has to love Sydney and want the best for her. This cliffhanger kinda annoys me a little bit, for reasons of which I can't just put my finger on, but at least it makes more sense than "let's just jump two years in the future."

I just really hope that Jack isn't a closet Rambaldi freak. If he is, I'm going to be seriously upset. That would completely debase his "That was an obsession we never shared." or something like that he said to Irina.
I totally agree, but the Season 3 Cast Cartoon is making me think something that I really don;t wnat to think!

It has Jack holding a closet closed with his foot. The closet has some skeletons peeking out. I think this means that Jack is hiding his secrets for now, but taht they will soon come into clear view for everyone to see. I hope taht the writers can use this great (yet annoying) set up for a good seasin next year.

I mean---I love Jack's character, but ifd it turns out that he has betrayed Sydney, Vaughn, Marshall, Weiss, Will, or anyone else at the CIA, then I don't think I could bring myself to still like him.

Something else now-------

I'veread so many theories and i belive them, but then I find something that makes me doubtful. I have done this so many times, that i have basically given up on thinking up my own theory like I usually do. There are ultimately too many possibilities for the next season, which is very good (yet extremely annoying), that I couldn't possibly think up a theory taht I am sure of.

I'm pretty sure that Nadia, Sydney, and Lauren are ultimately being controlled by the same people, but I dont know who.

Sydney is controlled by JACK (most likely)
Nadia is mentally controlled by SLOANE (and perhaps JACK)
Lauren is controlled by the Covenant which includes KATYA so along w/her IRINA (which amkes sense)

So afr we know that Katya, Sloane, and i rina are obssessed with Rambaldi, so Lauren, Nadia, and Sydney must all have something to do with Rambaldi. We know how Sydney and Nadia are related to each other and Rambaldi, but we don't know anything about Lauren's biological parents, brothers, sisters or her connection with Rambaldi. I wouldn't be surprised if Jack, Sloane, Irina, and Katya are all working either with each other as a team or for one powerful person (they might know they are or not).

Hey---didn' I say taht I wasn't gonna be able to come upo with a theory...guess I was wrong.....I think I did good. Much thnks to Seannyd!!!!!! You're the only reason that I started the post. I eventually ended up by making a theory. Now taht was weird!

LOL :D

:angelic: Sydney

remember when jack said that irina had TWO sisters. we've only met one. they wouldnt have thrown in another sister just for kicks. a few of my friends think that the other sister is rogue cuz we havent heard much about her. they think she may be mama reed. and i still think lauren is the "original" julia thorne.

Fist, let me say that this "project S.A.B. 47" is very interesting! Of course, like an upsessed Alias fan that I am, I have pressed pause on the scene where Sydney is reading the documents (or trying to...). After pressing pause like 12 (maybe like 20) times, I was able to read that Sydney was a project from the beginning, it started on April 17, 1975 (WE NOW KNOW HER B-DAY!). Also, almost at the bottom of the document,. you can see her birth weight, time she was born, etc. What do the other pages have on them? Well, in a recent summary recap of the episode on the ABC site, it let out some info. that the viewers were not prevy to when watching the season finale. It said that Sydney discovers that her father has documented her ENTIRE life and Nadias, that Vaughn's dad (Bill Vaughn) worked for him (Jack), and that Jack was never imprisoned after Irina betrayed him and left. Some of the things listed, to me, are really important. These little tidbits can lead to some REALLY interesting speculations. Have fun speculating! :D

Back