Season 5 Prophecy

I didn't know where lese to put this and it might be considered a spoiler but if you think about it everyone keeps saying sydney was evil but now that she has a sister i think it will be her becuase that totally makes sense. syd wasn't the one in the profisy becuase she saw the mountain so maybe the profacy is about syd's sister or it could still be irina. just a thought but i think its a good guess. :confused: :angry: :( :angry: :confused: :eek: :eek:

ur probably going to get into trouble for putting the spoiler in the title...try and change it to not give anything away because so people are spoiler free and this shows up on the main page...

Yah, might want to change the title.

But from what I've heard... her sis is all out evil. So I think she's the one in the prophecy too.

yah shes EVIL EVIL EVIL...shes the one int he prophecy...who else could it be? well, besides irina...and that way sloanes connected too and it gives another reason as to why hes so interested in rambaldi!

Jinnie said she's evil, but more of a mini Irina. Take what you will from that. Maybe she's double crossing everyone. I wouldnt mind that.

PLEASE DONT' PUT SPOILERS IN THE TITLE!
Moving to specs based upon spoilers!

--Mandy :angelic:

I saw a couple messages that said some of you are confused on the Prophecy. Well, I know everything there is to know about this show so...here goes....
The Prophecy is something that Milo
Rembaldi wrote that said: This woman here depicted will posess unseen marks
signed that she will
be the one to bring forth my works. Bind them with fury, a burning
anger unless prevented,
at vulgar cost this woman will render the greatest power, unto utter
desolation
That is that exact definition but tto sum it up: they think that it is
Sydney that Rembaldi is talking about and there was some of Rembadi's
tissue and they want to combine it with Sydney's eggs to make a child
that will be Rembaldi's child so that he can carry on what Rembaldi
started. The Covenant extracted Sydney's eggs to do this but, Syd got back
to them and destroyed them. So what they are all saying is that maybe it
isn't Sydney in the Prophecy and that it could be her sister because in
the Prophecy it refers to things like bloodtype and heart size so only
someone with Syd's DNA and whatnot could be in teh Prophecy so it is
either Syd, Her sister, or her mom. I hope this helped you!

Back