Quote for Kuzzle, Daax and tasoli

"[to Balian]" I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. What God desires is here (points to Balian's head) and here (points to Balian's heart) and what you decide to do every day will make you a good man...or not."

S.

per your comments on Kuzzle's personal page.

Well, uh... I'm flattered to have a thread mention me prominantly, but I don't really "get" the quote. I mean, it seems pretty neutral to me. *shrug*

Kuzzle said:
Well, uh... I'm flattered to have a thread mention me prominantly, but I don't really "get" the quote. I mean, it seems pretty neutral to me. *shrug*

Just came to mind when I read your thoughts on religion.

*Advoids getting into a religous debate*

Doesn't really put forward anything because its pretty much just another person believing that the world revolves around humans.

The man saying quote is just refusing to call himself religious when he obviously is by saying "What God desires is...". And like WatchMaker said, he's just another person believing the world revolves around humans.

Back