C & C R.i.p.

Stellar

Cadet
I just made this. Staff knows what's going on. I'm in a depressed state. This is one of the most important pieces (to me) that I have ever made.

Angel.jpg

So you don't want criticism? That means no good or bad opinions lol, kinda don't see the point in posting it. It does seem like a powerful piece though.

man stellar, i know what this means to you man. i can see all your pain poured out into this one piece man. im almost in tears just looking at it. always here for you bro

Effekt said:
So you don't want criticism? That's mean no good or bad opinions lol, kinda don't see the point in posting it. It does seem like a powerful piece though.
I meant no bad things said about it. It means a lot to me.

wow boondock u cant see it its easily seen for me and btw stellar i think its sweet its strong but also kool at the same time so ya gud job

this is boondock on superjohn's name. i cant see it on my computer, but i can here.

i like it bro. its a good peice of artwork, and obviously means something to you, which makes it even better. i wish i knew what its for, but im not going to ask. i'll leave you to your privacy.

but anyway, good job bro.

Back