• Rain

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sun

• both

• Total voters
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
wow, 30 degrees isn't that cold!! (Ok, yes, I live in Arizona, but it does drop down there pretty far, and I used to live in Pennsylvania...SNOW!!!!) Everyday, no matter what, when I get to school in the morning, I have my ice cream from the vending machines!! Well, unless the guy who usually buys it for me isn't around or doesn't have enough for my meal and his lunch. It's so funny too, one time it was 34 degrees out, the wind was blowing, I was wearing a tank top and shorts (well, guy's shorts, so...not really shorts, but still) and I was eating two ice creams!! It starts to rain and I just go out and play right in the middle of a puddle, my shoes got soaked, and it felt like a giant sponge the whole day!! LMAO!!! And the people at my school were wearing jeans, turtlenecks, sweatshirts, sooo many layers of clothing, hiding out in a building!! I was the only one playing in the rain...what weirdos. ^_^
HOLY felgercarb!!!! I USED TO LIVE IN PENSYLVANIA TOO!!! Ok there are going to be no squirrel's left to shoot pretty soon lol!

Victoria King said:
it rained today and i just sat here and listened to it!i love the sound of the rain falling but only when there is no thunder!LOL, and then i listened to dar williams, the beauty of the rain!!LOL!!
OOOh! i can sit there and flip my rain stick over for hours! its the coolest sound! go rain...its your birthday...uh huh!

I LOVE RAIN!!!! RAIN RAIN RAIN!!! I must quote after the song title performed by Garbage "I'm only happy when it rains", I LOVE THAT SONG AND I LOVE THE RAIN!!!!!

I LOVE RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What more can I say? lol. ^_^

It helps me to think, fall asleep and get good ideas for my next fan-fic, ect, ect!!! :D

SydB_JenG said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
wow, 30 degrees isn't that cold!! (Ok, yes, I live in Arizona, but it does drop down there pretty far, and I used to live in Pennsylvania...SNOW!!!!) Everyday, no matter what, when I get to school in the morning, I have my ice cream from the vending machines!! Well, unless the guy who usually buys it for me isn't around or doesn't have enough for my meal and his lunch.  It's so funny too, one time it was 34 degrees out, the wind was blowing, I was wearing a tank top and shorts (well, guy's shorts, so...not really shorts, but still) and I was eating two ice creams!! It starts to rain and I just go out and play right in the middle of a puddle, my shoes got soaked, and it felt like a giant sponge the whole day!! LMAO!!! And the people at my school were wearing jeans, turtlenecks, sweatshirts, sooo many layers of clothing, hiding out in a building!! I was the only one playing in the rain...what weirdos. ^_^
HOLY felgercarb!!!! I USED TO LIVE IN PENSYLVANIA TOO!!! Ok there are going to be no squirrel's left to shoot pretty soon lol!
HOLY COW felgercarb!!!

Rain helps me think about the good things in life. It calms me down when I'm mad and it brings me up when I'm feeling sad. (Ok, it wasn't supposed to rhyme) It just makes me feel better no matter what mood I'm in. I love thunder and lightning too!

Dark Wiccan I love that song because I'm only happy when it rains lllllloooollllllll

OMG YESTERDAY A SQUIRREL RAN INFRONT OF MY CAR AND JUST STOPPED I ALMOST RAN IT OVER BUT I MOVED AHH DARN SQUIRREL OK OFF TOPIC THERE :eek:fftopic:

I like the rain! The other day in track it was pouring and my coach is like get your butt out their and I ran like 6 miles in the rain for 2 hours. Now, I am sick but it was worth it for rain! I love the rain!

Back