rAnd0m 49

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay.. yeah... that seriously made my heart stop briefly... not cool... leaving now... someone pm me when the pic is off please.

Okay... it's off. Thank you.

okey doke sorry I deleted it. I didnt see Leah's post till after.

here think happy thoughts
rainbows.jpg

I watched Amelie yesterday :D I like the part where the Quebec tourist falls on her mother...I know it isn't funny, but I thought it was funny. Oh, and Hi!!!

oh man!!!!!! ahhhhhh!!!!!!! i scrolled up and saw juss saw the chucky pic!!!!!!!!!!! oh man offically freaked out...aw man..now i cant go to bed :(

Yeah... erm... I'm still having a hard time breathing here... I'm such a baby, I know... can't help it.

But whoa, that rainbow pic is quite pretty.

Naw, I'll be okay... except that the desk lamp keeps randomly turning on and off... but I'm gonna curl up in bed with my stuffed animals and suck my thumb in a little while. :lol:

smegheadalways said:
Chucky, that film is hilarious. :lol:
My sister used to try to tell me that all the time, but it never worked. I have this intense fear of porcelain dolls and other dolls whose heads move... in a previous life, I must have been stalked by a doll. :lol:

Aww bye intel!

Anne Geddes always kinda creeped me out too... I never know whether to think her pics are cute or strange...

crazy spinster said:
kailey!! i'm so glad you saw amelie!! :D

yeah, that suicide scene was pretty amusing (in a weird, dark way. :lol:smiley:
I saw it a while ago I think around thanksgiving last year

I thought it was hilarious when she looked out at the city and try to count the number of people having sex or something. :lol:

I laughed thru lots of that film (Amelie), even tho it wasn't funny!

I get the Quebec joke as well, being canadian and all :P

Vaughn_Lovah said:
crazy spinster said:
kailey!!  i'm so glad you saw amelie!!  :D

yeah, that suicide scene was pretty amusing (in a weird, dark way.  :lol:smiley:
I saw it a while ago I think around thanksgiving last year

I thought it was hilarious when she looked out at the city and try to count the number of people having sex or something. :lol:
That part cracked me up too!

That movie was just fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.