rAnd0m 49

Status
Not open for further replies.
but a lot of the movie WAS meant to be funny! :P

the funniest scene, imo, is when she's coming up with all the reasons why nino is late to the cafe. :lol:

Haha, yeah! That part was funny too... sad thing is, when someone is late, I think up of possible scenarios and play them in my head. It helps to pass the time...

Existentialist said:
Haha, yeah! That part was funny too... sad thing is, when someone is late, I think up of possible scenarios and play them in my head. It helps to pass the time...
and then sometimes freaks ya out....eeee

He didn't see the picture...or he ended up in afghanistan! Lol!!! That movie is brilliant! We are trying to persuade our french teacer to let us watch it in class! After all...it is french :P

Vaughn_Lovah said:
Existentialist said:
and then sometimes freaks ya out....eeee
Haha yeah... but usually I just decide that they got hit by a car, 'cause the drivers in this town are HORRIBLE.

:blink: Whoa, I just realized how morbid that sounds.

haha, okay, my last post sounds like i'm saying "that would be awesome" to leah's "i just decide they got hit by a car" but it's not. my connection is too darn slow and i meant my last post in response to kailey's wanting to watch the film in french class. :P

i just wanted to clarify that. ;)

crazy spinster said:
haha, okay, my last post sounds like i'm saying "that would be awesome" to leah's "i just decide they got hit by a car" but it's not. my connection is too darn slow and i meant my last post in response to kailey's wanting to watch the film in french class. :P

i just wanted to clarify that. ;)
Don't worry about it. :lol:

Okay, my dad just reminded me that I have to go get my car serviced at 10 in the morning. So it's about that time for me to go. g'night everyone!

Damn compter went all "cannot find server" :angry: , tis all good now though. Just sittin here listening to Jewel, "Intuiton", tis rather catchy. ^_^

Got today off, in on Thursday instead, ttoo hot to be in work, I sweltering just sitting here, ^_^ .

Status
Not open for further replies.