Random #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
no pity for me.. twas my fault.. i hard shutit down.. beasue it was ligtening out! and now thou shall not pity thy becaus eim talkin in a shakpearan accent.

ALIAS_RULES said:
OasisSparrow said:
ALIAS_RULES said:
OasisSparrow said:
omg i was abducted!
WAT WAT WAT!!!! OMG JAIMIE R U OK, lol, r we still getting married lol. Was that too stressful for you ahhhh!!!
lmao. i'm okay. for now. and the wedding is still on ^_^
How were you abducted??? :abduct:
my mom and sister dragged me out screaming to see my ex best friend. they used all the typical types of torture. tickling and water.

xoxilovevaughnxox said:
no pity for me.. twas my fault.. i hard shutit down.. beasue it was ligtening out! and now thou shall not pity thy becaus eim talkin in a shakpearan accent.
I have an ill-divining soul

methinks i see your computer hard drive as one in the bottom of a tomb

OasisSparrow said:
ALIAS_RULES said:
OasisSparrow said:
ALIAS_RULES said:
OasisSparrow said:
omg i was abducted!
WAT WAT WAT!!!! OMG JAIMIE R U OK, lol, r we still getting married lol. Was that too stressful for you ahhhh!!!
my mom and sister dragged me out screaming to see my ex best friend. they used all the typical types of torture. tickling and water.
OMG I hate when i am tortured lol

the_alliance said:
KikiCourt said:
I'm gonna break up with my boyfriend tomorrow. Tomorrow is our 4 week anniversary too.  -_-
oops, i accidently deleted my post,

what happened?
We've been getting into huge fights, now I realize it's because I don't love him like he loves me. I'm so scared.

ALIAS_RULES said:
OasisSparrow said:
ALIAS_RULES said:
OasisSparrow said:
ALIAS_RULES said:
OasisSparrow said:
omg i was abducted!
OMG I hate when i am tortured lol
they dumped water on me, so i had to change. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back