C & C Random Tech Abstract (Was Bored)

I sorry
LOL nice, it looks great. How much does that program cost

I think the latest release is about $4500 USD + plug ins So about 5-6 grand total for all you could ever need......... Then at least couple of grands worth of University or design school to learn how to use it....... So it could be yours for as little as $8000 USD

=(

O is that all? LOL
dang I guess I'll be waithing a while

Davros said:
I think the latest release is about $4500 USD + plug ins So about 5-6 grand total for all you could ever need......... Then at least couple of grands worth of University or design school to learn how to use it....... So it could be yours for as little as $8000 USD

=(

What plugins you use bro? I only run Cinema 4d version 10 no plugins... And Autodesk 3ds Max 2008 with no plugins ><

The only plug in I have is Reselector.... which I only use once every 6 months, when I get bored and decide to play around with weird lighting.... The only add ons I have apart from that are sketch and toon, and bodypaint.... Neither of which I have the faintest clue about how to use.... The above was made with 3 of the basic shapes and some extrudes.... The material is fairly basic with an HDRI map for lighting (And that was only done the quick incorrect way)...

looks kinda like a wierd shower head. Looks awesome anyway tho, and i could not bring myself to pay $4500 for a program.

Back