Season 4 Rate: Mirage

What did you think of "Mirage"?

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
I seriously got a lump in my throught (sp?) during the back in time scene. They were both so great!! Emmy? Plant yourself in Victor Garbers hands. Seriously. Enough is enough.

sd6452 said:
The way Syd was looking at the pic, I expected her to put it back down, faced down and hide it from Vaughn. :lol:

I think she's very professional...if I was her I would begin ti laugh without stopping!

i voted great ep. because i really though it was. victor garber oh my dear god how great he was! and jennifer garner too of course. but i'll give maybe even more credit to VG this time, because how ofter do we get to see some softer sides of jack?! almost never! and now he was so wonderful with the faces and the pain and the love and everything, it almost made me cry. some people complain and say jack only has one face, this ep sure showed everyone that jack can be so many more things than mr stone face. applause to VG for great great great acting. :woot:
syd being her mom, where do i start. i'm such a HUGE lena olin/irina(laura) derevko-fan that i nearly died when i saw the hair. i jumped up and let out an excited scream and then shut up because i wanted to hear what they said... but i was onec again very impressed by JG, she did it so well. the whole idea was genuis but oh poor poor syd. and poor nadia! everyone's using her! (well not everyone but an awful lot of people..) can't wait for the whole elena sophia thing to get exposed! :Ph34r:
there were some extremely funny moments in this ep too, jack looking at the monkies and then: "cute.", i nearly fell off the chair. :lol: and when nadia asked weiss if they're free for dinner weiss was all: "dinner? like food? are you kidding me, YES!" :rotflmao:
one of the best things was also THE WADIA KISS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:

I seriously got a lump in my throught (sp?) during the back in time scene. They were both so great!! Emmy? Plant yourself in Victor Garbers hands. Seriously. Enough is enough.

Lump in my throat over your sig!!! It is amazing! It captures that scene so well and how much Jack loves his daughter...then and now! Great sig!! (y)

great episode ... wonderfully acted ... and holy cow ... Jack hallucinating :thud: ... didn't see that coming ...

Elena finally was a Derevko at heart (y)

can't wait till next week ... :woot:

It was really nice to see where Jack lives; it was nothing I had ever imagined! Jack's got a pet :blink: It was also interesting to see this softer side of Jack. How much he had loved Laura ( and Sydney of course) For the first time he really needed help and wasn't that Superman who takes care of everything and never need anyone.
Sydney playing her own mother was a bit freaky but I liked that she got the chance to really see how much Jack cares about her.

And they visited Finland again! :smiley: OK, they only "visited" there for about five seconds but it's enough to make me go crazy! Though I'm not sure how I feel that everyone keeps describing Finland as this huge, uninhabited forest where you can hide anyone.. :confused: :lol:

dear leslie, when syd and vaughn walked into the room, jack was sitting there injecting himself (he was hillusinating the doctor dude the whole time) with the poison.

HOW CAN YOU GUY'S HATE SOPHIA! she brings such a good part to the show, and the writers need to drag this AWESOME plot out as long as possible!

I really liked the episode. Definately one of the best. I am a total Sydney and Vaugh fan, and the way they mixed some Syd and Vaughn chemistry into all of that father daughter stuff was totally irreplacable!! I loved it! :D

This episode was really good, and had some amazing moments. The only MAJOR problem was that stupid Canadian TV cut out the ending!!!! I was soooooooo mad! I literally went insane!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: Besides that, it was awesome!

I give it 4 out of 5 stars (y) (y) (y)

Back