Season 4 Rate: Nightingale

What did you think of "Nightingale"

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
I finally watched the episode today and I loved it. I love how Syd, Vaughn, Nadia and Weiss had a moment together. I couldn't believe Syd told her dad the truth. I guess I could believe Jack playing with Syd's head since he has done it before. But in the end we see that it is always will be him saving Syd's life even if it cost him his.

I liked the episode and the Plot with Vaughn and his search for his father. And now it´s for sure who Jack and Sloane are searching for. Yelena Derevko.
I assume the codeword sentinel stands for Yelena Derevko. The Question is why do Jack and Sloane looking for her. I'm courious what is behind that.

And poor, Jack. He sacrificed himself for the life of his daughter. :cry: This is the proof how much he loves Sydney. I hope he doesn't die at the end.

About the scenes in Munich.... I mean I live in Munich and this is so plateful. :lol: But it was funny when Syd said "Auf wiedersehen" and everybody "Yeah!" :D

it was a great episode ... and as I said before, the story arc is building up on us ... ;)

I wonder why no one has opened a thread saying "finally cliffhangers" ... before it was all complaining with "no cliffhangers" and now that we finally have one, no one seems to be happy about it ...

Steffi_ said:
About the scenes in Munich.... I mean I live in Munich and this is so plateful.  :lol:  But it was funny when Syd said "Auf wiedersehen" and everybody "Yeah!"  :D
[post="1295962"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

LMAO! yeah! that wa smy fav part! sooo funny!! :lol:

all i kept thinking about was "mmmmmmm......beer" ;)

nataliethealiasfreak said:
LMAO! yeah! that wa smy fav part! sooo funny!!  :lol:

all i kept thinking about was "mmmmmmm......beer" ;)
[post="1297643"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

The whole bar scene was hysterical. First with the "Are you Klaus' cousin?" SLAP

And then, "I am Klause." Syd's face was just like, "Oh felgercarb."

And finally the sliding on the bar and Syd saying, "Auf wiedersehen"

Really made me want to got Munich.

It was an AWESOME episode!!! :D I cannot believe that Syd fell for the whole chat with her dad thing though, at Michellis. Jack was like "You found something," When Syd had barely mentioned that subject at all. She should've totally seen right through that.

Alias_Gay said:
it was a great episode ... and as I said before, the story arc is building up on us ... ;)

I wonder why no one has opened a thread saying "finally cliffhangers" ... before it was all complaining with "no cliffhangers" and now that we finally have one, no one seems to be happy about it ...
[post="1296301"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

OMG! I'm SO happy that we are getting back to a story arc w/ cliffhangers! The last few eps have been amazing... we're back to old Alias. Finally no meaningless, self contained eps!! I just can't wait to see whats gonna happen :smiley: All I hope is that Vaughn is OK and doesn't get in too much trouble and that he can still be w/ Syd!!!!!!

This was one of my favourite episodes because Vaughn finally said those 3 words! :love: Jack was also amazing, and I just loved it. 4.5 stars from me. (y)

Back