Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-Bad

• 2-Horrible

• 1-Worst TV I've ever seen

• Total voters
It was a pretty good ep. Though I am confused by the Korean man's sudden change in behavior. Last week he is yelling at her and this week he is telling her that he loves her and admiring her as she sleeps? Doesn't make sense.

And we are no closer to discovering Kate's secret. Damnit Jack, yeah I get how everybody deserves a second chance but I still want to know what she is accused of! And if I was him I would want to know. I would be curious if she could be dangerous.

Ahhh, Terry O'Quinn's character found the dog! And he was sweet enough to allow the dad to take credit.

What was with the close up at the end though? Terry O'Quinn had a creepy look on his face.

i agree witht he terry o'quinn look, i think that he might be a crazy person, hey guess what, i think that the dog, was martha stewart garner, i think it looks just like her, and jj could just have asked jen, because jen trained her. does anyone think so?

It was definately a very good episode :D

Lotsa things I liked....first off....I'm loving the way the show is showing the characters backgrounds....I think it's a cool way....

Also...I felt so bad for the sheriff guy...first I felt bad becasue he was in so much pain...but then when he got up after being shot in the wrong place I was just like :eek: Oh God :thud: I felt bad for him.....

.......TERRY! :lol: He's kjust amazing...beyond amazing! That was so sweet of him to find the dog but then let the dude give it to his son....but there is definately something up with him...he's weird :confused: Oh....and hebetter not die next week :hmm: Oh and what was up with this weird look at the end :blink: :Ponder:

Oh and it was funny when the dude ( Vincent's owner dad) walked in on the Korean woman taking a shower :lol:

And....last thing I promise...I liked how in the end they played the song :D And Jack and Kate look like they're going to be a cute couple...like when they were sitting there after he told her she should be able to start over :D

yendys47 said:
It was definately a very good episode :D

Lotsa things I liked....first off....I'm loving the way the show is showing the characters backgrounds....I think it's a cool way....

Also...I felt so bad for the sheriff guy...first I felt bad becasue he was in so much pain...but then when he got up after being shot in the wrong place I was just like :eek: Oh God :thud: I felt bad for him.....

.......TERRY! :lol: He's kjust amazing...beyond amazing! That was so sweet of him to find the dog but then let the dude give it to his son....but there is definately something up with him...he's weird :confused: Oh....and hebetter not die next week :hmm:  Oh and what was up with this weird look at the end :blink: :Ponder:

Oh and it was funny when the dude ( Vincent's owner dad) walked in on the Korean woman taking a shower :lol:

And....last thing I promise...I liked how in the end they played the song :D And Jack and Kate look like they're going to be a cute couple...like when they were sitting there after he told her she should be able to start over :D
[post="1021443"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

exactly what I eas gonna say ... I so love this show right now ... (y) (y)

Quiet Disaster said:
Friggin' Jack!  I WANT TO KNOW WHAT KATE DID!  Why did he have to cut her off?!  WHHHHHHHY?! :hmm:
[post="1021485"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yep, that too ... I wanna know too ... WHY WHY JACK WHY WHY :angry:

Quiet Disaster said:
Friggin' Jack!  I WANT TO KNOW WHAT KATE DID!  Why did he have to cut her off?!  WHHHHHHHY?! :hmm:
You don't think they're going to let the big secrets out right away do ya? That wouldn't be any fun at all! Did they tell us what Rambaldi was up to in the 5th episode of Alias? :lol:

Quiet Disaster said:

I KNOW! :angry: Typical good guy <_<

verdantheart said:
You don't think they're going to let the big secrets out right away do ya? That wouldn't be any fun at all! Did they tell us what Rambaldi was up to in the 5th episode of Alias? :lol:
[post="1021675"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

hahah....I see your point....and this was only the 3rd episode :lol:

GAH! i wanna know what kate did sooooooo bad - but Vs right... its gonna take years :rolleyes:
But omg that crazy dude who shot the cop in the heart - that was soooooo sad!!!!!!!!!

when that guy saw the chinese lady taking a bath - haha oh man that was funny but i still dont know what sthe deal with that guy - saying he loves her but hes so mean! i think i saw in promo pics a buch of them so i think we get their story in a few eps

Locke found the dog!!!!! So great. Man i love Terry - that look at the end was kinda questionable tho. and in the previews it looks like the monster attacks him :thinking:

SkyGirl5 said:
when that guy saw the chinese lady taking a bath - haha oh man that was funny but i still dont know what sthe deal with that guy - saying he loves her but hes so mean! i think i saw in promo pics a buch of them so i think we get their story in a few eps
Eeee--Korean, please!--I don't know that much about Korean culture, but I expect that you need to take cultural differences into account . . . How are men expected to treat women in Korea? I expect it isn't as suppressive as, say, the Taliban . . . but I expect it is less liberal than, say, the US. ;)

Locke found the dog!!!!! So great. Man i love Terry - that look at the end was kinda questionable tho.  and in the previews it looks like the monster attacks him  :thinking:
[post="1021858"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I don't see how they're going to kill him off right away!!! :P

verdantheart said:
Eeee--Korean, please!--I don't know that much about Korean culture, but I expect that you need to take cultural differences into account . . . How are men expected to treat women in Korea? I expect it isn't as suppressive as, say, the Taliban . . . but I expect it is less liberal than, say, the US.  ;)
[post="1021903"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

oh sorry :blush: my bad :hide:
and yeah i dont think they're gonna kill off Terry either but i still dont want any close calls ;)

eeeeee! I loved this episode. Locke is awesome! It was so nice of him to let the dad give the son (blanking out on names right now!) Vincent back. Locke's look at the end was soooo weird and creepy. He better not die; he's my favorite character.

And Jack may not want to know what Kate did, but I do! And if I was on an island with a fugitive, I would want to know what they did!

I liked this episode. Kate is now really starting to intrigue me. What the hell is she running from? And what's Locke's deal?

According to a tid bit found on the latest Alias magazine, JJ says that Locke is probably the happiest person to be stuck on the island.

xinli11 said:
I liked this episode.  Kate is now really starting to intrigue me.  What the hell is she running from?  And what's Locke's deal? 

According to a tid bit found on the latest Alias magazine, JJ says that Locke is probably the happiest person to be stuck on the island.
[post="1023176"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Is that why he's so calm & seemingly happy?

Back