Season 3 Reaction to 3.11 "Full Disclosure"

What did you think of Season 3 Episode 11, "Full Disclosure"

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
all i can say is :eek: and AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH and YAY haha Lauren is Evil! :D
--mandy :angelic:

It was soo good!! But I havent seen it yet. Lol It airs in 23 min here

McCennis Cole Is the head of the Covanate! We never knew what orginization infiltrated SD-6 and now we know. I checked his voice with "The box" and it was the same. heck one I thought it was him the voice was definately

Wow I just saw it and WOW. I thought I was right about the scar being Sydneys eggs. A rambaldi clone. That shouldn't happen. Now I dont blame her for deleting her memory. I wonder where Slone is going to fit in all of this. Lauren being evil. Thank you. She is still hot though. This is definatly getting weird. Kendal is still cool.

Sydney- Marshall can u trace it?
Marshall- Yes, accually no. But I can get it within a ten yard radius.
Sydney- Marshall thats tracing it.

Very funny!! But we were right about Sydney having a child. Sort of.

One more request from JJ. LET US UNDERSTAND IT!!!! Lol Getting very complex. And what is the "Passenger"?

It does. It's like Q and A almost except we didn't know anything that Sydney have said ;)
--mandy :angelic:

I saw the ending with Lauren on the roof coming, but it was still good to see. The whole Sark on the phone checking in thing was exactly like Phase One ended, with the phone call to Frallison. There was actually a lot of parrallels to PHASE ONE in FULL DISCLOSURE.

It was great!!!!!You find out what the scar is (the one on syd's stomach), and finding out that Lauren is great.....i am so happy that she is, I can't wait till next week (exactly 7 more days)

don't read if you don't wanna know about the scar
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
finding out that it had to do something her eggs and rambaldi's DNA was gross and kinda surprising but I read somewhere that she was suppose to or is going to have a kid but i can't remeber where....I think it was in a different chat

It was great I love that Lauren's evil. I was like dancing! Now I'm kind of mad at Vaughn because if he didn't kiss Lauren Syd would have gone back to him!
~ASH~

omg............ woah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey! omg! this ep is so freakin awesome! aaaaaaaah! she looks so cute with blonde hair! she just stabbed the dude! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa this ep is soooooooooooooooooooooooo GREAT!!! MORE MORE MORE!

Back