Season 3 Reaction to 3.17 "The Frame"

What did you think of 3.17 "The Frame"?

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
first, i gotta say that i am loving sydney's bangs...i know a few people didn't really care for them ;)

secondly, as much as i HATE lauren i'm really liking melissa george right now. she's making me despise that character soooooo much and that's good :P

and lastly, my heart was just breaking for sydney in the last couple mins of the episode. even though i knew from the very beginning that lauren was gonna do something to weasel her way back into vaughns heart, i kinda held onto some hope (just likd syd, eh? :smiley: ) that he'd leave.

i liked the episode. lauren's mom totally threw me off with that even though i expected it.

jack shouldn't just give up on his inquiry into lauren. he should know better that things aren't a coincidence LOL

It was okay. I could tell Lauren's mom was a baddie the moment she started talking. Either bad writing or bad acting. She was suspicious to me from the get go.

Jack rocked in this episode. I can only hope that he really is still suspicious about Lauren.

Lauren is eeeeeeevil...and then they try and make us feel sorry for her by having her get upset at killing her father. The character of Lauren is horribly written. One minute she's a badass, the next she's rethinking her badness...not believable to me.

Dixon is always wonderful. Carl Lumbly is fantastic! Same with Marshall.

Blah to the triangle. I wish Sydney would stop crying over Vaughn.

I think that covers it.

I liked this ep. There was finally something that shocked me. i.e., Lauren's mom. For some reason I totally didn't see that coming.

And Sloane may be knocked off in a couple of weeks? That's cool! It won't happen, but we'll have to see how he gets out of it.

I'm loving Lauren now because she is truely evil, but still has a humanistic side.

The whole Syd/Vaughn thing I found heartbreaking. Finally the girl sees her chance and once again her guy screws her over exactly as he did before.

The previews look amazing too. I can't wait to watch my tape so I can see them again.

Do not even get me started on this ep. I think we should expand this club to include Lauren's equally untalented acting wench of a mother.

Damnit - the only thing good about this ep was Sark's letha jacket. The rest was s***. :hmm:

Holy, what is with Lauren's Mom now, never mentioned that in a spoiler now that was a shocker ! Now we know how Lauren got in the covenant...............also this new evil man that came to the ocean tomb (or whatever that was) and stole the artifacts, he mentioned Irina, hello ! She is the head of the covenant is she not ? OK , Jack and Dixon are way too smart to really believe Lauren, I mean if Sark remembered the whole Vaughn's ex's dad dying..........I m sure they must press on. I thought Vaughn finds out soon, maybe not !

I am really angry right now at the previews of Vaughn sticking up for Lauren, "I know who I'm married to..........!" Not !!!! I mean he could have at least said to Syd that he has to be there for his wife for emotional support but he still loves her etc. I am starting to be really irritated by Vaughn, he's being unfair to Syd , dump the b**** already !!!!

I agree, Suzi! Like mother, like daughter. Or actually it's like daughter, like mother. The way she said: Sark thought you might not go through with this! (Or whatever the hell she said!)

Sark was hot. He was the best thing in the ep. (y) Oh, and what Marshall said about Sloane being an evil genius. Everything else.. (n)

EFFIN BOARD MESSAGE!! :stupidcomputer: :banghead: :banghead: :cuss: :angry: :superangry: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

U DO NOT FIX THE FREAKIN WATCH, YOU RABBIT.

Speaking of rabbits, after the one Lauren scene, they showed a commercial with bunnies hopping around singing "Peter Cottontail" I just chimed right in with my Lauren version :lol: :lol:

UGHHH THE COW NEEDS TO BE BUTCHERED REAL FAST.

When the cow's mom shot her dad I started crackin up, it was funny.

Poor Syd :( Vaughn looked so huggable in bed.. :love:

OMG..how stupid can the team be not to see that he didn't kill himself..honestly, and you know what, I cracked up when Syd was all, "Vaughn I'm sorry about you and Lauren" or somethin like that :lol: Yeah I'm sure she's real upset.

Jeez..Vaughn's a sucker for depressed women.. :rolleyes:

:lol: it sucks. They're making Vaughn a moron, or a way to dutiful husband. :hmm: :rolleyes: Go get that damn cup of coffe, sign your name on the divorce papers and MOVE ON Already! :mellow:
--Mandy :angelic:

I forgot my assessment on Sark...

Back to the cold blooded, and very hot, assassin we know and love. No more puppy dog eyes at the aweful Lauren character. At least JJ hasn't completely ruined him like he has most of the others (except Jack, Dixon, and Marshall).

I too agree with Suzi...down with the cow and her mother. Neither of them will ever live up to Irina Derevko...and JJ needs to stop with the whole "evil women marrying men for intel" storyline...how many more times is he going to use that???????

it sucks. They're making Vaughn a moron, or a way to dutiful husband.  Go get that damn cup of coffe, sign your name on the divorce papers and MOVE ON Already!

:lol: Haha, when Syd was all teary to Vaughn on the phone my dad blurted out, "Oh come on it's just a cup of coffee!" :lol:

I saw the ALIAS thing and was really suprised!(sp) I mean, that was pretty insubstantial, it seemed... short. Anyone know what I'm talking about? Well... it wasn't entirely great, I thought the cave thing was going to be a lot longer and cooler, though Vaughn shooting and stuff was... yummy.

Also, I might add, I cannot wait for screencaps because at that one Russian place after Bovani/Movani/Bad Guy (whose character seems over-done [when he was introduced, the RAPED MY MOM IN FRONT OF ME KILLED MY BROTHER I'M SO FRIGGIN MAD YOU'RE A BAD PERSON I TRUST NOBODY]) But don't mind me. Sark was hot. Right then... Syd's costume was... ick. But... next ep should prove to be a shocker! 'Cept for the fact that I accidentally saw the spoiler and everything.......

Overall, a decent ep, sure.... More or less.

saw the ALIAS thing and was really suprised

I know! I was lying on my couch, and the next thing I knew, it was over. I was like, "Dude, it's over already?" and i looked at my clock and it was 10. And what's up with the stupid writers, they said there were gonna be no more weeks w/out Alias. LIARS. :angry:

Heh - I just need to say that I totally meant to post that last post in Anti-Lauren! I was in Anti-Lauren going "Where the hell is that post???" whoops!

I just don't get why Jack seems to be giving up so quickly on Lauren. Wouldn't he check security videos from the hotel to see who was coming and going that day? And with the bullet, Lauren's mom shot the senator from the front. How the heck can that look like suicide?

amy lynn said:
I too agree with Suzi...down with the cow and her mother. Neither of them will ever live up to Irina Derevko...and JJ needs to stop with the whole "evil women marrying men for intel" storyline...how many more times is he going to use that???????
KUDOS! I noticed that too. Kinda lame, with Lauren all boo f***ing hooing. Her mom was... creepy? But Lauren will be GONE GONE GONE next ep! Mua ha HA!

Back