Politics Real Project Christmas

I don't know if there is where it goes but this isn't Alias related it more CIA. Found it while surfing the net.

CIA Experiments with Mind Control on Children
by Jon Rappoport

The CIA mind-control apparatus has been well known since 1975, when 10 large boxes of documents were released pursuant to Freedom of Information Act requests.

Several good books were then written on the subject of the CIA program known as MK-ULTRA. Officially spanning ten years from 19 52-62, MK-ULTRA involved the use of LSD on unwitting military and civilian subjects in the United States. LSD and more powerful compounds were given under duress as brainwashing and truth serum drugs. The program's aim was to find drugs which would irresistibly bring out deep confessions or wipe a subject' s mind clean and program him or her as "a robot agent."

In experimental test situations, people were given acid without their knowledge, then interrogated under bright lights with doctors sitting in the background taking notes. Threats would be made. The test subjects were told that their LSD "downer trips" would be extended indefinitely if they refused to reveal their closely-guarded military secrets. The people being interrogated in this way were CIA employees, U.S. military personnel and, abroad, agents suspected of working for the other side in the Cold War. Long-term severe debilitation and several documented deaths resulted. Much, much more could be said about MK-ULTRA.

None of this prepared people for the explosive testimony made on March 15, 1995, in Washington, D.C., before the President's Committee on Radiation, however. In unpublicized sessions, New Orleans therapist Valerie Wolf introduced two of her patients who had uncovered memories of being part of extensive CIA brainwashing programs as young children (in one case, starting at age seven). Their brainwashing included torture, rape, electroshock, powerful drugs, hypnosis and death threats. According to their testimony, the CIA then induced amnesia to prevent their recalling these terrifying sessions.

Both Wolf and her patients stated that they recovered the memories of this CIA program without regression or hypnosis techniques. In other words, these patients spontaneously discovered this information about themselves and their pasts.

Click on link to read whole article.

Project Christmas

I don't know whether to believe that or not... I just read the whole article, and it sounds horrible. What I want to know is, where were the parents of all these children?? It only says about one that her mother turned her over for CIA testing, but what about the others?

um... i wouldn't put too much faith in the validity of this "article." the main page of the site doesn't seem to put much stock in journalistic accuracy. i mean, there are articles that tell you how to purchase weed on the street and how to break into a car. so i wouldn't take that cia article seriously. take it with a huge grain of salt.

crazy spinster said:
um... i wouldn't put too much faith in the validity of this "article." the main page of the site doesn't seem to put much stock in journalistic accuracy. i mean, there are articles that tell you how to purchase weed on the street and how to break into a car. so i wouldn't take that cia article seriously. take it with a huge grain of salt.
Yeah just because you see something on the web doesn't mean its true. If you find a better source, it would make your argument more credible ;). And you never know it could be real, but just how real. Obviously this person dislikes the CIA. But the CIA is capable of this.

ALIAS_RULES said:
crazy spinster said:
um... i wouldn't put too much faith in the validity of this "article."  the main page of the site doesn't seem to put much stock in journalistic accuracy.  i mean, there are articles that tell you how to purchase weed on the street and how to break into a car.  so i wouldn't take that cia article seriously.  take it with a huge grain of salt.
Yeah just because you see something on the web doesn't mean its true. If you find a better source, it would make your argument more credible ;). And you never know it could be real, but just how real. Obviously this person dislikes the CIA. But the CIA is capable of this.
And another thing is sometimes, if there is a conspiracy, many large organizations won't write about it. that doesn't discredit the conspiracy, but if this is only area with information (internet) than i wouldn't find it credible. But if there are books and other things, or a movement, that increases credibility.

i think there was something like this. i mean if it did happen i don't think the CIA would want everyone knowing about it so thats why no one knows and they are all told to be quiet about it like syd and all the rest.

lauren vartan

well wether it was real or not let me tell you something it´s was very sad. and it wasn´t fair for the kids. i mean you just can´t choose what the rest of their lifes is gonna be, what their careers are gonna be.

I've found articles almost identical to that when I was looking up project christmas for another thread. I think there might have been one on cia.gov but I'm not too positive on that.

Back