Recent purchases

SecretAgentMan said:
Outlaw Volleyball - Xbox $10
Extermination - PS2 $6
Mission Impossible - PS2 $10
wow thats realy cheep prices!

used i guess? all our used stores sell em for 30 bucks a game, it sucks

My brother buys the games; I have no money. The last new one he bought was Driv3r. I only remember 'cause he got a free Atari Tshirt with his preorder, and I've wanted an Atari Tshirt for like...forever! AND he let me have it with out me having to grovel.
The last used ones he got were.
'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon', and 'True Crime'.
I really want him to get a used copy of Crystal Castles for PC(So unfair, I get a Mac, my bro get's to switch bettween a Mac and a PC :( )...I loved that game so badly when I was like five, and I saw some screenshots the other day, and all the memories came back!

Jai

if you have a mac get i think its xwindows or something like that. its runs windows xp on a mac. its so sweet the speed and stablity of a mac running winxp.

scope said:
if you have a mac get i think its xwindows or something like that. its runs windows xp on a mac. its so sweet the speed and stablity of a mac running winxp.

Cool, thanks scope, I'll have to tell my dad about it ;) Before we had some thing whereby we could play PS games on the Mac, but I think that's gone now.

Hey, I sooo need The Sims! I didn't realise I could get it on mac, but I saw all the expansion packs for mac, but not the plain sims. Lucky though, 'cause if I had got it today, I wouldn't have been able to get my bargain price Alias S2 dvds. I so need the sims so I can make Alias and CSI families!
And I want my bro to get 'Harvest Moon' on GBA sometime soon!

Jai

Tula Sati said:
<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>The Sims 2.</span>
[post="1022338"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
is it really that good? i saw it at walmart for like 40 i think and i was i'll wait til it goes down in price.

The most recent games is Metroid Prime, Harverst Moon, Pokemon Fire Red, and Mario Golf, all birthday gifts...

I plan on buying the Nintendo DS soon, maybe i'll change my screen name to DSmaster22 sometime...:lol:

Back