Red Eye [8/19]

hotpot

The Bubbly
K. I could have sworn I saw a topic for this already, but nothing was in upcoming movies or three pages back in Now Showing, so unless I missed it - I'm starting a new thread for it. ^_^

I wish I would have seen this instead of Mr. & Mrs. Smith tonight. :lol: It looks awesome and I've heard good reviews.

Trailer

Anyone else see it or want to see it?

I just saw Red Eye. It was really good! Hence the sig and avatar :D

I wouldnt say it was that scary (in some parts) but it was definately suspenful, intense, and full of action.

Definately go see it if you get the chance

Sounds good.... One question (unless it ruins the plot or a twist) why is it called red eye. (Because as well all know, there's a Visine for that :lol: )

Lemon-Krumpitz said:
I dont know. They say that they're on the Red Eye flight to Miami but I have no idead why  :blink:
[post="1462549"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

A red eye flight is a flight that's really late at night (between 9pm and 5am). They are named "red eye" flights because it is extremely hard to actually get a good night sleep on them. ;)

Lemon-Krumpitz said:
Has Cillian Murphy been in other movies? Cause I recognize his face but I dont recognize his name  :blink:
[post="1463503"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
He was 'Scarecrow' in Batman Begins and I hear he was in that zombie movie, 28 Days Later.

I've noticed on these posts in this thread that there's something for both genders to swoon over. :lol: :D

I saw this today. ^_^ It was good. Loved how 'Lisa' snapped out of it and started kickin ass after awhile.

And I feel so wrong for loving Jackson throughout the whole movie. :blush: :mellow:

Haven't seen it yet, but just had to say... this is one of those movies where I know the bad guy is going to lose in the end, but I REALLY want him to win! :Paranoid: He's just too hot to lose. :lol: Plus I'm not so much a fan of teh McAdams. :hide:

^Hee. I don't know what to say then, Les. LOL

I LOVED it. I've been waiting to see it since the beginning of the summer and it was DEFINITELY worth it.

It had a similar set-up to "Phone Booth" which I also loved, but I felt that "Red Eye" had more to it. It wasn't JUST on the airplane. Hell they were only on the airplane for MAYBE a half hour. It had its tense and suspenseful moments on the plane, and then it moved on.

Seriously, the last 25 minutes were just one large action sequence. It ROCKED. Pretty much the plane lands and all hell breaks loose. Very VERY suspenseful. Lots of running and hiding and cat-and-mouse type situations.

Rachel McAdams and Cillian Murphy were PHENOMENAL, especially Rachel. There's a certain bathroom scene where she breaks down that is amazing. I loved how Cillian displayed his good and bad sides. A lot of villians can't play the good guy. He did a great job with that.

It was silly at some points, funny at others, scary even sometimes. Overall it was a great summer movie!

I'm going to see it tonight with my friends. I'm really excited, it looks awesome. I'm kinda a wuss for scary movies but I'm going to be brave because it looks that good but I heard it wasn't even that scarry. Isn't it supost to be really short? (90 minutes?) I love Rachel McAdams, she is such a good actress. It's realy smart for her to this movie. It shows people that she can do all sorts movies, comedy, romance/drama, and suspense or whatever this movie is lol

~Andrea :angelic:

Leslie said:
Haven't seen it yet, but just had to say... this is one of those movies where I know the bad guy is going to lose in the end, but I REALLY want him to win! :Paranoid: He's just too hot to lose. :lol: Plus I'm not so much a fan of teh McAdams. :hide:
[post="1465221"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Hee. I was thinking when watching it ... omg kiss! :lol: I'm sick, whatever, but still! I'm just an all around sucker for the bad guy with possible feelings. And yesss, I was not really wanting to see Cillian go down either.

As for teh McAdams (hee) - blasphemy! :eek: She rocks. :P

I just saw that today! I just came home from it in fact. I liked it. It was really fun to watch with all the running any everything. I was very into it. Now I'm wondering, what is a Red Eye? I didn't know it was an actual term.