Horror Resident Evil: Apocalypse (2004)

G$f3arl3ssG$ said:
Whoa, you have one?

Haha :lol: well as long as you don't turn into a zombie within the next 24 hours...;)
[post="989404"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yes, I have one, disturbingly enough. Don't even ask :smiley:

Alias_Addict47 said:
FINALLY! It's coming out! I can't wait...I wish I could skip skool to see it but  :rolleyes:  :angelic:
[post="992073"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Maybe I should go see it right after school tomorrow :lol:

I have to see this one! I don't care what the critics say! Critics are always dumb and narrow minded. Blah, they should go and just disappear into a hole somewhere.

OMG the movie was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooo better than the first one! This one was much quicker and it didn't feel slow at all...on the contrary it went fast for me so I almost forgot parts of what happened caught up in the next section. I think People who like RE 1 will like RE:A a lot much more and if you didn't like RE 1 then the 2 on will be okay for ya :winks:

Yay, I went to see it... and we got in for freee. :D It was great. It had me jumping a couple times.

When's the next one coming out?! Hahaha.

Duuuuude, they showed the trailer for The Grudge and even though I've seen the trailer a million times before, it scared me s***less. ::shudders::

:lol: The action was really good, better than the first, Zombies looked...dead...And they didn't really get too much into Jill's backround other than she's a kick ass cop. I still liked Milla Jojovich and everyone's acting...I especially liked the black guy :lol:

The action was great. The zombies were creepy. The acting was good. Jill... I didn't like her.

I almost saw this movie AGAIN. Cause Dat was doing a showing for my cousin and I didn't want to watch Hero. My bf was like, are you seriously going to watch it again? You just watched it 2 hours ago! But then at the last minute, I watched Hero instead. Haha.