Season 3 RR'S ACTING

dreamlancer said:
verdantheart said:
dreamlancer said:
RR seems to play the same evil manipulative little troll role in every movie or show.
What have you seen him in? In lots of things he plays rather kindly aide and lawyer types. Haven't you seen him in The Majestic, Dragonfly, The Sum of All Fears? In The Substance of Fire (I checked it out after seeing his name in the cast list), he plays a holocaust survivor who basically destroys himself in a headstrong way, but who is not really an evil person.
:confused: ✌️
RR has been in many movies and the two that I have seen where he plays the manipulative little troll are LA Confidential and The Negotiator. There may be others.
I remember another role where he plays the devious and backstabbing troll and that's when he was on ER as a guest star. I didn't even need IMDB for that one because I watch ER and he was there during its second season.

In most of RR's roles, he always plays someone of high position with lots of authority. That's why it is so easy for his character to be corrupted and evil.

dreamlancer said:
In most of RR's roles, he always plays someone of high position with lots of authority. That's why it is so easy for his character to be corrupted and evil.
haha yah! except for his role on er...yah he def played an old sick guy. like, REALLY OLD he had all this makeup on and stuff.

^^Ron DID do a good job. I actually started to believe that he might have reformed. Then I remember who I was dealing with...but still... Ron rocked.

Back