Sad Lena News :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are all going to hate me for this. But I just found out some <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>AWFUL</span> news.... just read this

12:00pm ET, 14-November-03

Olin Turns Down Alias

Lena Olin has turned down a deal to reprise the role of Jennifer Garner's nefarious mom, Irina Derevko, on ABC's spy drama Alias, TV Guide Online reported. That's despite the fact that, as a source close to the negotiations told the site, "every single one of her demands were met by ABC and the producers."

Olin reportedly asked for "Sharon Stone-type money," referring to the unprecedented $100,000-per-episode salary Stone pulled in for her recent Practice guest appearance, the source told TV Guide Online. ABC declined to comment, as did Olin's representatives.

Alias executive producer J.J. Abrams is holding out hope that Olin will be back. "[Irina] remains a critical piece of the puzzle," he told the site.

But as J.J. put it, lets just cross out fingers and hope that Lena will get over the money issue and be back!!!!
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Man, she is being a beeotch! But, I definitely want her to continue playing Irina, she is a great actress --and bluntly, if someone else played Irina, it would SUCK!

November 13 said:
Man, she is being a beeotch! But, I definitely want her to continue playing Irina, she is a great actress --and bluntly, if someone else played Irina, it would SUCK!
(n) you're right, it would really look stupid :lol: no seriously let's hope she'll be back on the show

well i don't think JJ would get someone else to play Irina, but she is crucial to the show. they should have signed her on for more than 1 season from the beginning. it's shocking though that she is being so difficult. most actresses her age would kill for a role that great. she's got to come back. right now though i feel she'll come back eventually.

sdmix said:
well i don't think JJ would get someone else to play Irina, but she is crucial to the show. they should have signed her on for more than 1 season from the beginning. it's shocking though that she is being so difficult. most actresses her age would kill for a role that great. she's got to come back. right now though i feel she'll come back eventually.
I agree! Why does she have to be so difficult? I would be jumping at the chance to be on Alias, so why isn't Lena?

Let's hope that it does get sorted so the character can come back!!!

Kelly

Eh, if its all about the money I don't really care lol :P . I hope the other stars don't think about that but...I guess they do :P. Don't get me wrong, having her back woud be awesome but if all her reasons for not coming back are not enough money....thats just lame :lol: .

This has already been reported in this news topic. Please continue there. Closing. (Note: Obviously the money was all she could expect and more. The money was an excuse for saying "no" and blaming the Alias producers for not coming back. IMO, she simply didn't want to come back and didn't want to admit it to her fans.)
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back