~Santa & His Elf~

Title- Santa & His Elf
Summary- Syd and her daughter, Kristina, meet ''Santa'' and his ''Elf'' at the mall. Vaughn works as a mall santa and his best friend, weiss works as his elf. what happens when sydney, the divorced mom, finds out that santa is not the average santa?
rating- pg
disclaimer- don't own alias. but i do own the storyline (santa one) and the characters I make up.

Santa & His Elf

Part I: The Mall

It was a cold, winter day in Los Angeles when Sydney Bristow took her 6 year old daughter Christmas shopping with her at the mall. The mall, as usual, was always packed. Overflowing due to the Christmas shoppers trying to buy last minute gifts.

Sydney, who had divorced her first husband, Simon Walker, was lucky enough to Kristina over the Christmas holidays.

“Mommy! My feet hurt!” Kristina complained.

Sydney, somehow managing to carry five bags, her purse, and two coats, held on to her little girl’s hand tightly so she wouldn’t get lost in the massive crowds.

“We’re almost done. We just need to find Grandpa a Santa tie.”

“But my feet hurt!”

Sydney sighed. “I can’t carry you. Besides, I told you that you shouldn’t wear those shoes.” Kristina had insisted on wearing tiny little black boots to match her denim skirt she was wearing.

They passed by the center of the mall where Santa was and Kristina came to a stop.

“Can we please, please, please take a picture with Santa? Please mommy?”

Sydney found the beginning of the line and followed the line all the way back around the corner and then some. It would be a very long wait.

“It’s a long line sweetie.”

But this didn’t stop her from running to the end of the line, Sydney running after her.

“Don’t run off like that again, understand young lady?” Sydney said, pointing her index finger at her daughter.

“Yes, Mommy.”

“The line’s too long.” Sydney stated.

“Well, Santa is only here for a certain amount of time. Cause then he has to return to the North Pole and give me my presents.”

“Yes, yes, yes. I know all of that. Do you really want to wait in line for like 2 hours just to take a picture?”

“Yep!”

“I thought your feet hurt.”

“It is Santa after all mom!”

Back