Sarkie and Sydney = Sarkney

Do you think something should happen between them?

• She should give up on Vaughn and fall for Sark!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • they should just have lots of sex.

• one night stand.

• one kiss is enough.

• just a bit of flirting.

• more fighting!!!

• they should hate each other forever!

• other

• Total voters

Guest7119

Ensign
what do you think should happen between them? :D
i think something will happen between them at least once during the show.

amisha
xxx :angelic:

Yeah, uh huh, dear. I actually hit other, cause their relationship right now is what it's meant to be, or at least in my opinion.

Patomac said:
Yeah, uh huh, dear. I actually hit other, cause their relationship right now is what it's meant to be, or at least in my opinion.
No no no...they are meant for each other more than her and vaughn are! Besides the fact that Sark is seriously sexy, and british (although fake the accent is still hot), he's also a bad ass :P Which means he's strong enough to handle sydney...vaughn would never be able to give her everything she needs!

There should be an option for having lots of sex and fighting. That's the way it should be. Fight fight fight, sex, fight, more sex. etc...
Sigh, in a perfect world it would be like that.

they should fall for each other, but do a flirty type of fighting. yeah i love sark. he will be able to give sydney everything she needs, and vaughn can only be a baby about things. he does not have the experience like sark has.

Tee hee....oh my. Although I think sometimes that it would be fun for them to truly be together, I think it would be much funner if they just began having an intense attraction to one another, shared a kiss or too, and finally had some sexy sexy steamy sex. Once would be fine for me. But to see them together...OUCH! *sigh* No really..bad boy, strong girl...oh yes. Oh yes.^_^ Personally, I think they already have a sort of attraction...they have mutually admitted that the other is hot/cute, and they mutually respect/fear each others fighting skills. *drooooollll*

Sparky said:
Tee hee....oh my. Although I think sometimes that it would be fun for them to truly be together, I think it would be much funner if they just began having an intense attraction to one another, shared a kiss or too, and finally had some sexy sexy steamy sex. Once would be fine for me. But to see them together...OUCH! *sigh* No really..bad boy, strong girl...oh yes. Oh yes.^_^ Personally, I think they already have a sort of attraction...they have mutually admitted that the other is hot/cute, and they mutually respect/fear each others fighting skills. *drooooollll*
i definietly agree with you. they have this respect for each others skills and abilities as a spy. they know the limits of each other. what a great relatioinship that would be.

i definietly agree with you. they have this respect for each others skills and abilities as a spy. they know the limits of each other. what a great relatioinship that would be.
Yeah, if only he would stop trying to kill her friends/family and making her life miserable then maybe they could finally get together! ;)
I know, they can form a bond as they 'take care' of Lauren. Nothing brings people together like planning an assasination.

mayb. mayb not...lauren did hyptonise vaughnie into marrying her...and syd is very...just.

anyways....i agree with...sex,fight,sex,fight. but then vaughn shild step in and break it up

I think they should hate each other forever logically he's never actually gonna fall for her and she will never fall for him