Sarkney Poll

Should Sark be with Sydney, or not?

• Yes, definitely, all the way, the chemistry is there!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

• Maybe, but not the best couple

• No

• No way

• Total voters
I am a real Sarkney fan. I think they are meant for each other. Sark says everything that's on his mind, and Sydney denies it all. They're opposites, but they have chemistry... :love: :argue:

I am totally a s/s shipper! They really do have this great chemistry onscreen and the fact that he's a baddie and she's all good gives them this kind of sexual tension thing going on...besides the fact that he is seriously fine :love:

:shocked: You really think there is no chemistry there? Even if they didn't stay together or anything and Sydney and Vaughn ended up together in the end...Syd and Sark should still have somthing happen even if just to help her get over Vaughn and for him to get jealous :P Deep down syd's got to have some sark angst going on....he's way to yummy for her to just straight up hate him. I think its just a love/hate relationship where she hates him for what he is (everything she's oppossed to) but still attracted and feels the whole chemistry thing. :D

i think it would have been great if syd was with sark during her two years as julia that would have a great plot to it :D . stupid CIA had to lock him up! :angry:

Vaughnluva said:
i think it would have been great if syd was with sark during her two years as julia that would have a great plot to it :D . stupid CIA had to lock him up! :angry:
that would have been interesting. oh why jj, why didnt' you do that???

yumyum_sark_&_vaughn said:
yeah!! i mena, look how she was wiv irna after her being locked up?
I think she means that after Irina was locked up her and syd started having a better relationship...which makes sense! I had never thought about that before...

I think that Syd and Sark should be together....So it could be more exciting....They would make a good couple for the show........Also it would make Vaungh jealous.....Like they might have been togther in the last two year....Maybe...that would make the storyline more good..... :rolleyes:

azsnts said:
I think that Syd and Sark should be together....So it could be more exciting....They would make a good couple for the show........Also it would make Vaungh jealous.....Like they might have been togther in the last two year....Maybe...that would make the storyline more good..... :rolleyes:
Yeah but Sark was locked up in the CIA

Oh man...I wish it was snowing here :( It's practically spring!

I was going to a private school last semester, but my parents took me out so that I could go to NOCCA (Its a school for people who specialize in the arts...mine are drama and creative writing). So basically that means I have an hour or two of regular school in the morning and a couple of hours of NOCCA at night...so I have ALOT of free time. Which is why I respond so fast to posts:smiley: But I'm going to graduate by Christmas! woohoo :lol:

Back