Season 3 Saw 1 scene of alias (breaking point)

I live in Canada and so I have ctv and Alias comes on at seven(watch abc though)
and I could not control myself and turned on the t.v and it just so happens I see Vaughn, Jack, and a gasping shot bleeding dying sloane :eek: . So in confermation Sloane gets shot and Jack has to preform emergency surgery. (and Sloane did it with no anesthetic or anything!) The only funny thing about that scene was Vaughn saying to Jack "Your starting to like me know huh." and "I hate to ask this but will he be okay." I would give more things about Syd but I didn't see anything with her

Ilikesloane :D

Thank God I'm not theonly one who likes him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was getting worried there! :rolleyes: i didnt like him very much in seasons 1 and 2 but then again who did?

Ive actually always liked Sloane, hes a baddy you luv to hate!! N i saw that it was funny when Vaughn was goin i didnt know you wore glasses!! it was a good scene!

I think they simply mean they don't want Sloane to really die. If he died, we wouldn't be able to say things like "I wish Sloane would die." (LOL)

Anyways, Sloane is a very good villain, one I respect. He's quite clever and very manipulative. Kind of sad that lately Lauren has been stealing his thunder.

I agree with respecting Sloane as a villian. He's one of those villians that you know is evil, but you just don't wanna accept it, especially after last night and what he said to Jack about him and Sydney being the only people he had left.

I really like the character of Sloane simply because he's so evil. I mean the show would be kinda bad without him- so i'm glad he's in it. As a person though, he needs a good smack.

lab60014 said:
I agree with respecting Sloane as a villian. He's one of those villians that you know is evil, but you just don't wanna accept it, especially after last night and what he said to Jack about him and Sydney being the only people he had left.
I still believe Sloane has something up his sleeve. I think he needs Syd and Jack for something. He is just too shady!

Back