Season 5 sopiler for Breaking Point

got this from vartanho.com okie here it goes:

Jack and Vaughn are in a race against the clock to help free Sydney from an unacknowledged NSC detention center before she endures a memory extrapolation procedure that could leave her mentally incapacitated or worse, dead. To avoid having the capture traced back to them, Jack and Vaughn team up with the only person capable of making the mission appear to be the work of The Covenant Ð Arvin Sloane. Meanwhile, Lauren faces a difficult decision when NSCs Robert Lindsay threatens to turn in Vaughn for helping Sydney flee the country if she doesnot bear witness to the "ethical" interrogation techniques performed on Sydney.

HAHAHAHAHAH lindsay putting the pressure on Lauren she better say no to the interrogation thing -_- but anything that goes between vaughn n lauren makes me happy :woot:

:D i'VE BEEN waiting for jack n vaughn to team up since the start of the season. maybe jack will have something to say to Vaughn at last. hope so!!

Yeah I hope we see some good Vaughn/Jack interaction. And it looks like Jack may have a new respect for him, cause hey- he's risking a lot here, and its all for Sydney.

Can't wait for this ep! Jack and Vaughn working together to protect the woman they love...awww...how sweet. maybe they'll be nicer to each other now

Sound great, n i luv it that jack n Vaughn will be workin together again, reminds me of when Vaughn n Jack were workin together to get syd out of the FBI custody! Great cant wait! n yeah VaughnFan13 that exactly what i was thinkin!

Back