Scar?

Season Finale Question: What is Sydney's scar from?

• 1.sydney was pregnant but the baby was killed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. sydney had a c-section durning the past two years and has a baby

• 3.Sloane inserted a ramboldi device

• 4. Irina has inserted a tracking device or something helpful

• 5. any other ideas

• Total voters
hey , i have been wondering what everybody thinks that scar was from?
I wish is was from syd being pregnant( choices 1& 2) , but it is probably unlikely , it would ruin story. oh wait a minute (choice 2) , syd and vaughn having a child could be a good thing , just like Scarlet and Rhett butler in "Gone with the wind's" sequel "Scarlet". See if vaughn was married ( hoping he isn't ) Sydney could win him back with their baby , if she couldn't ( which wouldn't happen). Another theory I have is that is tis something Sydney's capture inserted for bad or good ( possibly choices 3&4)
Sorry, i was rambling again , but it proves my point , i need other opinions- help!

thanks for completeing my poll
~ Lauren Vaughn

I think it might have to do with rambaldi but I'm more thinking it's from a fight within the past two years... I doubt it has anything to do with a kid, the scar doesn't look like it's in the right place... and that's not where they have a c-section... sorry I don't have many ideas :confused:

I wish it was pregnancy related (a S/V child would be so cute!). More likely is that she either gave a kidney to someone in need ie Will or that Sloane or Irina inserted the device.
I hope we get some spoilers through out the summer - not knowing til September will really blow.

It was definitely not a c-section. The scar is too small and in the wrong place for that. I think it was probably left over from a fight and the audience saw Syd looking at it to show her confusion about her situation.

Well I have a big imagination but this just made sense to me so I'm going with logic. Couldn't it ahve been proof of her fight with evil Francie? I thought they used the scar as proof that two years has passed.

laneytk said:
I wish it was pregnancy related (a S/V child would be so cute!).  More likely is that she either gave a kidney to someone in need ie Will or that Sloane or Irina inserted the device.
I hope we get some spoilers through out the summer - not knowing til September will really blow.
yes a S/V baby would be so cute but like wut people said the scar is too small and its in the wrong place so that isn't a possibility. . but i never thought of it has her giving a kidney to Will because if you remeber she asked is will dead, and vaughn says no hes fine (somehting like that) and she asks wut? how? and he goes you. . .and stops and tells her to sit down but maybe she did donate a kidney to him i dunno but thats a good theory laneytk. . . i hope so too that there is spoilers this summer im dying here not knowing wut is goin to happen next season
~Kay~

I think I'd give up on the Sydney having a baby, I can't imagine her kicking butt, pregnant or as a mother anyway.

i think it's definitely got to do with why she was gone so long and maybe somehow is connected to the rambaldi thing... i think the c-section idea is totally farfetched and unreasonable. you're going to have a lot bigger scar.

plus where's the baby? syd's not one to dump it in a trash can or anything. plus i THINK she would have remembered it.

I don't think Syd had a baby. In my opinion, the scar is there for either of the following reasons;

1. A healed scar would show that time had passed.
or
2. She gave Will a kidney(or something from her body) to save his life.

yeah that's what I was wondering.. :blink: and plus if people are thinking it has to do with the fight with Allison, it can't be, becaues she stabbed him in a different place

Nad said:
Well I have a big imagination but this just made sense to me so I'm going with logic. Couldn't it ahve been proof of her fight with evil Francie? I thought they used the scar as proof that two years has passed.
thats wut i thought, but i watched the fight scene like 5 million times and i didnt see a cut/mark there. i came up with an idea that irina/sloane took out a body part to use on some rambaldi device. not sure what body part or what rambaldi device. i just dont think that syd/vaughn ggot married and had a baby. its what we all want to happen. jj will probably shock us will soemthing totally unexpected.

it defiantely was NOT a kidney. thats what somebunny else thought, but the kidney is taken out from the back. i was already in this whole huge debate about it. im pretty positive that is was NOT a kidney.

i think Sloane OR her mom OR Sark inseerted a rambaldi device! its totally what JJ would do!! IT WAS NOT A KIDNEY FOR SURE! i kno that much!

for once, about this whole thing, i don't have a theory. nope, not at all. i'm dumbfounded, that's all. but i THINK the whole scar-issue has something to do with irina

Back