Scene from Double Agent

M

mystery_chick

According to SD-1.com the 'Boxer Scene' in the epiosode 'Endgame' with Sydney and Vaughn was longer in Europe than in the US and Canada because of ABC's War coverage. Click on the link to find out more.

(sorry about the title. I got confused. ;) )

Awww, the missing part sounds cute. Especially Vaughn's "My drawer is beautiful, isn't it?" And the kiss we DIDN'T GET TO SEE!! Hopefully it'll be restored on the Season 2 DVD set.

RRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! THAT MAKES ME SOOO MAD! That was so AWESOME! And they deprived us of the longer version!!!!!!!! I LOVED THAT SCENE!

you can watch it over at alias media. go to the video part then scroll till you see the little NEW by the video, theres no sound and its kinda grainy but you can still get the jist <-- (sp?) ^_^

that was an awesome scene! I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope that it's on the DVD. I want some audio with it. :smiley:

i just downloaded it but it is kind of hard to watch cause it isnt completely clear and THERE IS NO SOUND!!! but it is cute except there is no vaughn in the boxers! just him in a shirt hanging by the dresser and then goes over to syd and they kiss and lala and thats it!

Apparently Vaughn says "My drawer is beautiful, isn't it?" during that missing scene which I assume is the only piece of dialogue as the kissing follows. After that I think Vaughn goes to the kitchen because Syd wants to work but is comes back when Syd starts saying something about whatever she is working on. That's where you guys noticed Vaughn walking in from a different direction.

Back