SD-1.Net Refugees - the old h<o>me gang

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek:ldhi: yendys47! We're related! :lol:

ETA: We're refugees from the H<O>ME thread at sd-1... board's down over there... we just get together to chat. Glad to meet new people over here!

Yes i read that :hug:I was not in the mood to post yesterday... for no particular reason :blush: But now it's much better!! :happydance:

I can't stay for long though :D

yendys47 said:
I'm not too sure abt what this thread is about exactly :lol: Anyone care to clarify? :D
[post="1046096"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

we just chat really. if youve every been to SD-1.net its the H<O>ME thread. I'm new, but everyone knows each other via the internet and we just chat really.

anyone care to explain it better?

why is prime in italics and underlined below? how come i'm not? i don't get this new board.

my 'costume' is almost done...i'm gluing on letters. the top sign is totally done but the "the doctor is in" sign is still under construction. pictures later. :smiley:

phillica78 said:
why is prime in italics and underlined below? how come i'm not? i don't get this new board.

my 'costume' is almost done...i'm gluing on letters. the top sign is totally done but the "the doctor is in" sign is still under construction. pictures later. :smiley:
[post="1046102"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

what are you going as? :confused:

of course you a special Prime 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back