SD-1.Net Refugees - the old h<o>me gang

Status
Not open for further replies.

tredder

Cadet
Joined
Oct 30, 2004
:love: Prime! :hug: I got so stressed out by the election news that I decided to endulge in some baking therapy. 5x5 will finally be getting her zucchini bread. :LOL:
 

winter_snow

Cadet
Joined
Jun 23, 2004
Location
Australia.
Hahaha?

Normally Im more bubbly...

Maybe in two weeks time, I will return to old me! ^_^

Cos then I wont be stressed! Oh that sounds so happy!

Edit: Bye all, I have dinner!
 

prime47

Cadet
Joined
Oct 24, 2004
tredder said:
:love: Prime! :hug:  I got so stressed out by the election news that I decided to endulge in some baking therapy.  5x5 will finally be getting her zucchini bread.  :LOL:
[post="1052039"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Yay for 5x5! The baking helped, I hope? And you still have zucchini? :LOL:
 

tredder

Cadet
Joined
Oct 30, 2004
prime47 said:
Yay for 5x5! The baking helped, I hope? And you still have zucchini? :LOL:
[post="1052045"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

The zucchini is from the grocery, sadly. The eggs are from my chickens, though. :)

If the news folks are correct, and we're in for lengthy legal battles again, I may have a lot more baking to do. :P Speaking of which, may I get your pumpkin roll recipe? They sounded so yummy!
 

drew47

Cadet
Joined
Mar 22, 2004
tredder said:
:oldhi: Drew!  Are you relaxing, now that you've completed your papers for school?
[post="1052047"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
yeah it's nice to be done. it's been a pretty relaxing evening hanging out with friends...now if only the election would hurry up and be called so I can go to bed :).

:bye: winter snow
 

prime47

Cadet
Joined
Oct 24, 2004
tredder said:
The zucchini is from the grocery, sadly.  The eggs are from my chickens, though.  :) 

If the news folks are correct, and we're in for lengthy legal battles again, I may have a lot more baking to do.  :P  Speaking of which, may I get your pumpkin roll recipe?  They sounded so yummy!
[post="1052053"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:shamefullyembarrased: :shamefullyembarrased: :shamefullyembarrased: :shamefullyembarrased: :shamefullyembarrased: :bag:
 

tredder

Cadet
Joined
Oct 30, 2004
drew47 said:
yeah it's nice to be done. it's been a pretty relaxing evening hanging out with friends...now if only the election would hurry up and be called so I can go to bed :).

:bye: winter snow
[post="1052063"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Go to bed, Drew; I can almost guarantee that nothing will be determined tonight. It will all come down to Ohio and Iowa, and neither will be in the position to complete counts tonight, apparently.

prime47 said:
:shamefullyembarrased: :shamefullyembarrased: :shamefullyembarrased: :shamefullyembarrased: :shamefullyembarrased: :bag:
[post="1052066"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Now, now... none of that! You have a busy life!!!
 

drew47

Cadet
Joined
Mar 22, 2004
tredder said:
Go to bed, Drew;  I can almost guarantee that nothing will be determined tonight.  It will all come down to Ohio and Iowa, and neither will be in the position to complete counts tonight, apparently.
[post="1052069"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I figure Iowa might have problems because I know they had some broken machines...but Ohio's at 98% ...I would think that would be close enough to call...they apparently do not share my opinion :LOL:
 
Joined
Mar 15, 2004
tredder, drew47, prime47, Watch Out Sark, winter_snow :oldhi: :hug:

Hi everyone, i'm just checking in before I start working..... I will probably be back later today. ....

hugs to all
 

tredder

Cadet
Joined
Oct 30, 2004
drew47 said:
I figure Iowa might have problems because I know they had some broken machines...but Ohio's at 98% ...I would think that would be close enough to call...they apparently do not share my opinion :LOL:
[post="1052079"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Everything seems to be hung up on absentee and provisional ballots. I'm not sure I even know what a provisional ballot is. :blink: Apparently, there are enough of them spread out over enough states that there's room for challenges by both democrats and republicans. Huh. :confused:
 

prime47

Cadet
Joined
Oct 24, 2004
tredder said:
Go to bed, Drew;  I can almost guarantee that nothing will be determined tonight.  It will all come down to Ohio and Iowa, and neither will be in the position to complete counts tonight, apparently.
Now, now... none of that!  You have a busy life!!!
[post="1052069"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I believe you're being much too kind to me...

:oldhi: Hermione and Talula! :hug: :hug:
 

tredder

Cadet
Joined
Oct 30, 2004
prime47 said:
I believe you're being much too kind to me...
[post="1052086"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
No, I'm being just kind enough. :P I really would like the recipe but, if it makes you feel better, you can make some yourself and bring them along when you come to visit.
 

drew47

Cadet
Joined
Mar 22, 2004
tredder said:
Everything seems to be hung up on absentee and provisional ballots.  I'm not sure I even know what a provisional ballot is.  :blink:  Apparently, there are enough of them spread out over enough states that there's room for challenges by both democrats and republicans.  Huh.  :confused:
[post="1052085"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I suppose so...I do know there were some odd things about the amount of voters that were registered in Ohio...however, this election doesn't seem to be as close as the last one was, so it would be nice to get through without legal challenges...but then again, I'm probably being too optimistic.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom