SD-1 Refugees #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
songofsongs said:
I'm well thank-you, tredder & Mandy:D How are you?
[post="1095811"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I'm quite well today actually. Thanks for asking.
--Mandy :angelic:

songofsongs said:
:smiley: I'm glad that you are feeling well today, Mandy! :smooch:
[post="1095828"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:lol: me too. ^_^ and i'm gonna go to the mall with my friend in about half an hour. *sigh* tis a good day today :D

mystery_chick said:
:lol: me too. ^_^ and i'm gonna go to the mall with my friend in about half an hour. *sigh* tis a good day today :D
[post="1095832"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Yay! Are you going to shop? Or just look around?

:eek:ldhi: Har :hug:

songofsongs said:
Yay! Are you going to shop? Or just look around?

:eek:ldhi: Har :hug:
[post="1095841"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
probably shop... depends on how much money I can get out of my dad :Ph34r:

songofsongs said:
Sweetie! :hug: :smooch: Why are you sad? (n)
[post="1096151"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Well...a reason involving you. But I think you know that one. :hug:

And, well, this may sound silly. And petty. And absolutely awful of me. It's just...there were a couple PM's I thought might come today. And didn't. *sigh*

And people aren't cooperating with me and my schedule! :rant:

And one of my friends isn't very happy. And I'm very worried about her, especially given the recent string of...unhappiness at our school. And I'm going to her birthday party today. So...I won't be around tonight or part of tomorrow.

And...

*sniffle*

Don't ask, but: her Sarah's coming. (The "her" here doesn't refer to my above-mentioned friend. But it does concern another friend. My dearest friend. :cry: )

*starts to cry*

Sweetie said:
Well...a reason involving you.  But I think you know that one. :hug:

And, well, this may sound silly.  And petty.  And absolutely awful of me.  It's just...there were a couple PM's I thought might come today.  And didn't. *sigh*

And people aren't cooperating with me and my schedule! :rant:

And one of my friends isn't very happy.  And I'm very worried about her, especially given the recent string of...unhappiness at our school.  And I'm going to her birthday party today.  So...I won't be around tonight or part of tomorrow.

And...

*sniffle*

Don't ask, but: her Sarah's coming.

*starts to cry*
[post="1096155"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Well, I do know about me. :hug:

And I'm sorry to hear about your friend... lovely that you are giving her a party, though. :smooch:

I won't ask... but I do hate to see you unhappy. :cry: :console:

songofsongs said:
Well, I do know about me. :hug:

And I'm sorry to hear about your friend... lovely that you are giving her a party, though. :smooch:

I won't ask... but I do hate to see you unhappy. :cry: :console:
[post="1096161"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
*sniffle*

I love you so very much. :hug:

*sigh*

It's not so much that Sarah is coming. It's that she called her HER Sarah.

Sweetie, Melly, Song, Talula, 5x5, Prime, Waterlily(hope middle one feels better soon), Seeker, DGSE, Sally, Nsspense, Mandy, WOS, Tredder, Mouse- Huge hugs!!

Everything is good here. Still feel awful that both of my guys are so stressed out. Song, are you ok??

Sweetie- Are you upset because someone is being posessive of your best friend?? If you need to talk please pm me. Cheer up. Hugs!!

Counter guys came to finish the pass through. Guess what.? The pieces of granite did not fit. :P The place felt so badly that they will try to finish it off tomorrow, and said no charge for the pass through, it would be my Chanukah present!! :D That's over $200, so that was nice of them. It sure seems that Murphy's Law has taken effect every time they try to do more granite work. Oh well, I am not upset, I always try to put things in their proper perspective.

Hope everyone is having a good evening. See you tomorrow.

Har

Har said:
Sweetie, Melly,  Song, Talula,  5x5, Prime, Waterlily(hope middle one feels better soon), Seeker, DGSE, Sally, Nsspense, Mandy, WOS, Tredder, Mouse- Huge hugs!!

Everything is good here. Still feel awful that both of my guys are so stressed out. Song, are you ok??

Sweetie- Are you upset because someone is being posessive of your best friend?? If you need to talk please pm me. Cheer up. Hugs!!
Counter guys came to finish the pass through. Guess what.? The pieces of granite did not fit. :P  The place felt so badly that they will try to finish it off tomorrow, and said no charge for the pass through, it would be my Chanukah present!! :D That's over $200, so that was nice of them. It sure seems that Murphy's Law has taken effect every time they try to do more granite work. Oh well, I am not upset, I always try to put things in their  proper perspective.

Hope everyone is having a good evening. See you tomorrow.

Har
[post="1096178"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Har, you are so patient. :notworthy: I'd be hiding in a basket somewhere by now. I hope you have a lovely evening.

Har said:

[post="1096178"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Awww...Thank you. :hug:

No! Not at all!

No...someone's coming to visit a friend of mine, and I'm just jealous that I can't go visit!

That's all.

I'll be fine.

Anyway... I need to go pick up Sister Sweetie from a dance. And then get ready for my party.

I love y'all!

Sweet dreams tonight!

:smooch: <--- My twin

: bye :

Thanks Song :smiley: How old are you?? One piece of wisdom that I have picked up along the way is....... just as long as the people I care about, and I are well and happy, that is what is most important. I try not to sweat the every day stupid inconveniences. It doen't pay to get angry or upset over these types of things. I have good blood pressure that way :P Hugs!!

Har ETa- I am glad that you are ok Sweetie. Have a great time at the party! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back