SD-1 Refugees #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
phillica78 said:
shin splints are often a clinical diagnosis...ie the history is very important. been running a lot? on uneven roads?

rest is important...and anti-inflammatory medications like advil or aleve.

eta: i'm watching 'a dark turn.'

ah, season 2 alias...

eta2: you know what bothers me about the opener? if an elevator is dropping uncontrolled...you are essentially in free fall (there is some friction from the lines...) so you would be almost weighless, not scruched down in the elevator car.
[post="1071898"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Oooh... A Dark Turn. One of my favorites... but I think I might've mentioned that a time... or three. :lol:

Package has been sent! And... :eek:ldhi:

And :eek:ldhi: Kiwi, DGSE, #1aliasfan, Tredder... :group:

phillica78 said:
:hug: prime! thanks!

i remember! jack and irina...irina is sooooo good in this ep!
[post="1071925"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Oooh... when she tells Syd she loves her, and puts her hand on the glass... But I was broken-hearted when I first saw this ep... and in deep denial. :lol:

ETA: I'm pretty sure I still am... in deep denial, that is...

AgentKiwi said:
You also changed your tense fomr present to past. I don't know if your teacher cares about that, but most of mine's usually do.
[post="1071837"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
oh yes! :blink: stupid me. forgot to change all of my tenses! :thud:
--Mandy :angelic:

prime47 said:
Oooh... when she tells Syd she loves her, and puts her hand on the glass... But I was broken-hearted when I first saw this ep... and in deep denial. :lol:

ETA: I'm pretty sure I still am... in deep denial, that is...
[post="1071929"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i think denial is something we alias people cling to...

ep just ended. very very sad.

AgentKiwi said:
Are you ok Mandy? :console: :hug:
[post="1071956"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

NO!

So much work to do! So little time! :thud: and so much temptation to watch tv every night!!!! :cry:

My photojournal for Writer's craft is due in two weeks and i haven't even started! I don't even my my photos! :thud: :cry: and Math midterm is next week and we have a Chem unit text next week. and Bio quiz is on Monday. and I have to go to marching band on Saturday and I have a parade next week but one of my really good friend is having a bday party! AHHHH! *dies*

:mellow:
--mandy :angelic:

mystery_chick said:
NO!

So much work to do! So little time! :thud: and so much temptation to watch tv every night!!!! :cry:

My photojournal for Writer's craft is due in two weeks and i haven't even started! I don't even my my photos! :thud: :cry: and Math midterm is next week and we have a Chem unit text next week. and Bio quiz is on Monday. and I have to go to marching band on Saturday and I have a parade next week but one of my really good friend is having a bday party! AHHHH! *dies*

:mellow:
--mandy :angelic:
[post="1071959"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
ahhh...school...reminds me why i don't find the Emergency Department all that stressful. :smiley:

no worries...you'll figure it out.

*squirms uncomfortably*

: hi :

*sits there, uncomfortable, out-of-place, scared look on face*

*tries to look invisible*

(I refuse to use "oldhi". Just because, as incredibly silly as it is, I'm deeply hurt everytime I see "oldhi" mentioned at H<O>ME. :bag: I just have this oddly emotional attatchment to that soldier of mine, and apparently his code as well. :blush: :bag: )

edited because: "increibly", as French as it may look to me, is not a word. :doh:

phillica78 said:
ahhh...school...reminds me why i don't find the Emergency Department all that stressful. :smiley:

no worries...you'll figure it out.
[post="1071961"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:lol: ya. It's just so... GAH and it doesn't help when you dont' really have a natural talent to write PLUS writer's block and you have two write something about each picture (5 pics in total) AND a narriative/descriptive essay at the very end that ties them all together, which is ridiculous btw becase we have a particular theme for each picture and they dont' relate!!! :thud: ) and my other classess arn't helping my englishes either. :hmm:

prime47 said:
I'm sorry, Mandy... :console:...

:eek:ldhi: again, Mouse! :hug:
[post="1071965"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

awww thanks. :hug:

I'm sorry guys. I've been such bad company for the last couple weeks but..... ya. schools' really getting to me. I've never been thsi stressed out in November. ;)
--Mandy :angelic:

:eek:ldhi: Sweetie! :hug: I haven't talked to you in so long! :smooch:

ETA: :eek:ldhi: jennyjen! :hug: I haven't chatted with you in a long time too!
:eek:ldhi: moues! :hug:
:eek:ldhi: Alias47! :hug:

I've missed you, Kiwi! :hug:

: hi : Kiwi

: hi : jennyjen

ETA - I have 43 posts. :blink: I've posted triple that in a day before!

:shocking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back