SD-1 Refugees #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh, Kiwi--thanks for the update! :hug: So, at the very latest, we should all have a very thankful Thanksgiving at h<0>me. :woot: :woot: :woot:

:eek:ldhi: Sark!

No special plans for us--I think we've decided to not view balloon madness in Manhattan tomorrow. Lil 5x5 isn't up for it, and there's always next year. So we'll be making cookies tomorrow, just hanging out for Thanksgiving. I get to sleep in! :woot: (Since I'm making the feast later in the day... :P )

ETA: :eek:ldhi: 2 anony-:moose:!

lol I am one :moose:!

Sounds like you will be having a nice thanksgiving, 5x5! My mommy never made cookies with me :cry:. But yay! :woot: for sleeping in! I came home from school one day early so I could sleep in (and sleep in my big comfy bed and not those torture cots they call beds in the dorms).

Watch Out Sark said:
lol I am one :moose:!

Sounds like you will be having a nice thanksgiving, 5x5! My mommy never made cookies with me :cry:. But yay! :woot: for sleeping in! I came home from school one day early so I could sleep in (and sleep in my big comfy bed and not those torture cots they call beds in the dorms).
[post="1079139"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Aww, Sark! :console: And yet, you still turned out pretty decent... :P

You are completely right about dorm beds. 👎 Hope you take full advantage of all the sleep you can get! :lol:

Glad to hear your family is all okay. *Whew* Nothing like being given something to be thankful for, huh?

5x5 said:
Aww, Sark!  :console:  And yet, you still turned out pretty decent... :P

You are completely right about dorm beds.  👎  Hope you take full advantage of all the sleep you can get! :lol:

Glad to hear your family is all okay.  *Whew*  Nothing like being given something to be thankful for, huh?
[post="1079142"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
PRETTY DECENT?!?! are you suggesting something? <_<

:lol: haha. . .cookies are a big step. no one can turn out right without the cookies. (and now you are making me hungry :P )

yes, I am thanking God very very much. He has been good to me ^_^

Watch Out Sark said:
PRETTY DECENT?!?! are you suggesting something? <_<

:lol: haha. . .cookies are a big step. no one can turn out right without the cookies. (and now you are making me hungry :P )

yes, I am thanking God very very much. He has been good to me  ^_^
[post="1079145"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Aww, I'm just trying to keep you from getting a swollen head from all the compliments you normally get! :P

I'm making myself hungry! :lol:

Okay, I'm going to give you a :hug: now and say good night. I'm really tired. Good night! :hi:

ETA: :eek:ldhi: LisE! :hug: :love: I can't believe it's time for me to sleep when you show up. :doh: We have to talk tomorrow!

5x5 said:
ETA: :eek:ldhi: LisE:hug: :love:  I can't believe it's time for me to sleep when you show up. :doh:  We have to talk tomorrow!
[post="1079146"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeppers! I'm off to bed this second as well. It's my big presentation tomorrow, first thing in the morning. :( (n) Have a good night and I will talk to you tomorrow! :hug: :love:

5x5 said:
Aww, I'm just trying to keep you from getting a swollen head from all the compliments you normally get!  :P

I'm making myself hungry!  :lol:

Okay, I'm going to give you a :hug: now and say good night.  I'm really tired.  Good night!  :hi:

ETA: :eek:ldhi: LisE:hug: :love:  I can't believe it's time for me to sleep when you show up. :doh:  We have to talk tomorrow!
[post="1079146"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:blush: :lol: Good night! :cry: :hi: :hug: :smooch:

(a little smilie happy. . .)

Oh, WatchOutSark honeybunny darlin', thank goodness that your family is all okay! Bummer for crunched cars, but rather that the cars be crunched, than the people be crunched . . .

I seem to be the last cherub in the thread tonight . . . and it is a little after 1 AM in the morning here . . .
if I am the last one in the thread for the evening, am I supposed to lower the temperature setting on the thread's thermostat, and dim the lights, before I go 'night-'night, too?
so, where do they put thermostats in message board threads . . . :thinking:

Hello thread! :eek:ldhi:

Guess its just you and me for now.... lol.

Well im getting a teeny weeny bit bored and got heaps of other things to do... so i best be off.
Bye bye thread! :byesad:

Blake's morning report:
Wednesday, November 24, 2004

I guess I'll just give a quick update this morning, but nothing happened overnight. Hopefully Invision will respond while I'm at work today and maybe something will happen with the DNS settings, but I'm just as clueless as the rest of you are as to when things might get done with this site. Just so frustrating...anyways...go watch The Terminal (with Tom Hanks and Catherine Zeta-Jones) - it cheered me up last night and is a great movie.

posted by Blake at 7:08 AM

Stupid Invision. <_< I hope they get things straightened out today!

Aliasfix said:
Blake's morning report:
Stupid Invision.  <_<  I hope they get things straightened out today!
[post="1079558"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
(n) I hope so, too.

ETA: :eek:ldhi: mouse! :eek:ldhi: jo! :woot: :woot: Wow! How have you been? How are you and the jo-ettes?

Hello to everyone when you get here! I'm on Thanksgiving break - YEAH!
I hope everyone (in the US) has a great turkey day and thinks of lot of things to be thankful for.

I, for one, am thankful for the new Alias promo and that I got it on my DVR because I was recording Desperate Housewives (Yes, I admit I watch the show!)

And I'm thankful that January 5th is not far off.

I am NOT very thankful for this spoiler though
Melissa George is filming an episode according to Kristin at E!

And of course, I'm thankful for my family, friends, job, etc. - maybe I'll be able to be thanksful for SD-1.net being functional again :D

Jo

ETA: to add - Hi 5x5 :eek:ldhi:
The jo-ettes are doing very well because there's no school and they are helping me clean! Of course, they get to watch TV and play on the computer too, so I'm not too much of a slave driver.
Joette #2 turns 9 on Sunday. *sniff sniff*. We had her birthday party last Friday, and wouldn't you know it? One of her friends had her party the same day and we didn't know it. I guess 'friend' is a relative term since we invited her but she didn't invite Joette2 so we made the faus pax of parties on the same day. They have many of the same friends, so she changed her partytime to later and everyone came to our party and then the select few (how rude) that were invited to her party went over there after. I bet you just can't wait for lil 5x5 to get to enjoy girl politics. It's LOVELY.

:D

Okay. I'm here to say goodbye. I'm leaving today, probably back talking about Sunday.

Don't talk too much at H<O>ME. Enjoy it for me! :hug:

I have a couple things to say to people:

song: :hug: I'm gonna miss you! You could start writing, I suppose. And now that I have time, I will have that write-up done for sure when I get back! Sorry it took so long. :blush: :love: I love you! :smooch:

5x5: :hug: I've missed you. We haven't talked lately, it seems. :( You said very soon...I hope that includes Sunday? I'm sorry...I simply won't be here. My grandma isn't doing so well health-wise, so that's why we'll be at her house this holiday. I love you with all my heart, give Lil 5x5 a hug for me, have a great Thanksgiving! I love you with all my heart. :love:

tredder: I know this holiday was different than had been planned...and I'm sorry. :( I hope you still enjoy it and I've missed not talking to you! Hopefully we can talk a bit more when I get back. And I still owe you that PM! It's just...the stuff I was gonna say in it has already been covered. :blush: I promise I'll get around to it. I love you so much and am always sending brainwaves. :hug: :hug:

prime: Huh. I don't know what/how to say what I wanna say. I guess, just...I should be back Sunday. I don't really know when or what's going on so...*shrug*. Depending on how well you know me, you might guess my reaction last night, so....I'll try not to worry. Apathy has set in at the moment, which worries me. Because my apathetic moods are generally just me giving myself a temporary break from worry and something that's causing me to hurt, feel disappointed, etc...*sigh*. I love you, prime. Have a good Thanksgiving. I hope we can talk somehow...PM or something...when I get back. :hug:

Melbel: Hon', is there really anything for me to say that hasn't been said in our goodbyes before? You KNOW how I love you. Always. Always throughout this trip you will have my brainwaves and my heart and my thoughts. Always in my prayers. I've got a firm grip on your hand and there's no one else in the world I would rather find my way back to the path with. I'll be back soon, m'dear, and enjoy the baking, okay? :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: That's all the nights. I love you +2, to infinity and beyond. :smooch: :love: :hug: :bye:

Sweet dreams, y'all!

Happy Thanksgiving!

:bye:

:serenade: 🎸
Good :daisy: morning,
:harp: 🎺
Good morning,
The sun :sun: is shining through :woot: <span style='font-size:7pt;line-height:100%'>(actually it's really :rain: here right now, but I'm not going for a weather report of accuracy, I'm just reciting the song :musicalnote: lyrics)</span>
Good morning,
:band: :Playmusic:
Good morning,
To you! :group:

:musicalnote: :musicalnote: :musicalnote:

:blush:

jo12 said:
ETA: to add - Hi 5x5 :eek:ldhi: 
The jo-ettes are doing very well because there's no school and they are helping me clean! Of course, they get to watch TV and play on the computer too, so I'm not too much of a slave driver.
Joette #2 turns 9 on Sunday. *sniff sniff*. We had her birthday party last Friday, and wouldn't you know it? One of her friends had her party the same day and we didn't know it. I guess 'friend' is a relative term since we invited her but she didn't invite Joette2 so we made the faus pax of parties on the same day. They have many of the same friends, so she changed her partytime to later and everyone came to our party and then the select few (how rude) that were invited to her party went over there after. I bet you just can't wait for lil 5x5 to get to enjoy girl politics. It's LOVELY.

:D
[post="1079575"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Ugh...I remember girl politics. Nasty, nasty stuff. Sorry Joette #2 had to deal with that horrible girl. :( Hope that her birthday is great! 🎈

Sweetie said:
5x5: :hug:  I've missed you.  We haven't talked lately, it seems.  :(  You said very soon...I hope that includes Sunday?  I'm sorry...I simply won't be here.  My grandma isn't doing so well health-wise, so that's why we'll be at her house this holiday.  I love you with all my heart, give Lil 5x5 a hug for me, have a great Thanksgiving!  I love you with all my heart. :love:
Happy Thanksgiving!

:bye:
[post="1079581"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Sweetie, I'm sorry to have missed you...again. :( Sunday! :woot: Yes! I'll be here. :hug: :smooch: I hope your family has a wonderful, blessed Thanksgiving.

ETA: Now I've been thinking about girl politics. I was majorly wounded (*sniff*) as a young girl by "friends." You know, I really think it turned out to be an okay thing. I don't tend to take a whole lot of bad treatment from others, and it taught me to be very direct in dealing with others. So some good can come of it, though it sucks at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back