SD-1 Refugees #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
jo12 said:
So 5x5 - how are you? Thanksgiving plans? New writings?

Jo
[post="1079598"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I'm doing well, thanks! We are having a very laid-back Thanksgiving at home--just the three of us.

Lil 5x5 has a cold and is a little under the weather so we've cancelled our plans for today to go into Manhattan to watch all the balloons get inflated for the parade tomorrow. It's raining, so how much fun would it really be? Instead, we're going to stay in and make cookies and pumpkin muffins. :woot:

I've been writing away--thanks for asking! :hug: My story is probably three times as long as the last you'd seen. It's a loooong, slow process for me. I'm really jealous of those people who just whip off stories. I just can't do it that way.

ETA: :eek:ldhi: octoberfirst! :eek:ldhi: nsspense! :woot: :woot: Yippee!

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>IT'S TODAY!</span>

Hi :eek:ldhi:
No, not quite done packing, but close! I'm leaving in about an hour, which is way earlier than necessary, but because of all the traffic and half the world's population flying today, I'm not taking any chances on getting to my plane late!! :smiley: I just talked to :fireman: while he was on a break at work and got the official countdown: 10 hours! 9 hours! :lol: (it's been awhile since we spoke... time moves forward!)

eta-I'm doing great Jo :smiley:

Have a great trip nsspense! And take a good book to read in case you get delayed. Or a trashy magazine :read:

Jo :D

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>(pardon my triple post. if an admin would like to fix that, feel free :smiley: )</span>

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone has a great day tomorrow.. And if you are in a country that doesn't celebrate this holiday, I hope you have a good day too :smiley: I'm off to finish packing!

Ooh, I hope I'm not too late to wish Nsspense a great trip! Have a wonderful, wonderful time and a marvelous Thanksgiving! Lots of love... :hug: :smooch:

Hi prime :jump:

How are you and the wee primes?

I see you're a LOST fan - me too!

Wednesday nights are going to be the best of the week in January...

Jo :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back