SEASON 3 or SEASON 5?

So far, which of these two seasons do you like more?

• SEASON 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SEASON 5

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i love all off them but 5 is grrrate and sad becouse it the last serise
sm_hi545.gif

Actually I've decided to change my mind to Season 5. I think it started off slowly but its slowly building and at the moment it has been really really good!

i chose series 3 loved it...the whole vaughn being married thing...i love the fact that sydney had everythink taken from her it was about time i was think that she maby be invicabel or somethink......series 3 proved me wrong she dose get hurt

five simply because it was lauren free... even tho it was vaughn fre alot... hmm tough - but still five because the end eppys were :love:

From what I have seen I would vote for Season 5, only just! From the eppys I have seen anyway, Season 3 was good....but there was something not quite there for me, preferred Season 4 to 3 :confused:

Definately Season 5. I think Season 5 is a really good season. The first few episodes were a little slow moving, but episode 9+ was classic Alias, all the way.

So season 4 was definatly my favorite. And I think 3 and 5 actually tie for my least favorite!! If I had to pick wich was better- 5- because 3 had the whole Syd/Vaughn/Lauren problem that threw me all out of whack!

I loved season 2 as well- I'm so into the Spyfam. 1 was good- an introduction to the series- but I didn't like it that much. 4 was pretty much the best. I just found my 4 dvds a few days ago- it was one of the wittiest seasons (honestly- who can get over Marshalls line- "Sloane is here...." to Syd in the second episode- priceless!)

I voted for Season 3, because it's tied with season 2 as my FAVORITE season. For me, I love it when Alias has a good villain. While I love of the seasons and there is no episode that I don't like some part of, I like when there's a big villain other than Sloane like in 2 (Irina/Allison/Sark), 3 (Sark/Lauren), and 5 (Kelly Peyton). I did love season 1, and I liked 4, but I'm going to have to lable 4 as my least favorite but I still am a big fan of it.

I picked S5. It was by no means perfection though.

S3 had potential though. I would have rather they had not made Lauren evil. And Vaughn really did love for both Sydney and Lauren but ultimately had to choose one or the other. There could've have been a great opportunity for the three of them to show of they're acting skills, not that there was not other opportunties but..

I chose season 5 over 3, but I don't know why. I liked parts of season 5...actually, I loved every season, but I think season 4 was my favourite. Good story lines, a fantastic character edition...

Although neither of the two seasons are my favourite, I must say I liked the 3rd season more. The reason is explained in my name :P I still can't get over the fact that they made Irina evil :angry: I live on the memories of season 2 (and the dvd's :D)

-Liisbet-

I easily preferred Season 3 to season 5. S3 had Lauren (my all time favourite character), Lark (my shipper pairing), Sweiss friendship and Blowback (my fav episode ever).

S5 had Rachel (I hated her so much), Thomas (not that interesting of a character), Jack dying (sooo wrong and the main reason why I will NEVER purchase season 5 on dvd) plus Rachel with Sark (those scenes made me wanna hurl :angry: )

It's gotta be 5. IMO it's more reminiscent of the first seasons, when it was more about Syd dealing with life, while in the CIA. While I liked the whole Syd/Vaughn relationship it became too prominent in Season 3 & 4.
You are probably not gonna like me for say this but i hated season five, it´s the worst of them all cuz of the whole vaughn thing, and also, i have never liked Balthazar Getty. So for me it´s probably a tie between season 2 and season 3

Season 3!!
I hate Lauren but I love the relationships between Lauren/Vaughn/Sydney! It's so dramatic, very interesting to watch. And I remember I was always hoping that Vaughn would say to Lauren "I don't want you anymore now Sydney's back"!! The first episodes were heartbreaking! But it's much more interesting than season 5, I didn't like Tom and Rachel, and Vaughn "being killed" wasn't the best thing that happened...

Back