Season 4

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>This post contains Spoilers!!!</span>

So in the finale we find out that Lana went to Paris.. On Kryptonsite.com there are spoilers that say she finds this French stud named Jason (played by Jensen Ackles) and they're supossed to like each other... but when Lana left, wasnt it to find herself because shes not ready to be in a relationship? I want Clark to kick Jason's ass! Lois Lane (played by Erica Durance) comes to Smallville for 13 episodes to at first "investigate Chloes death".. Is she dead or not? But then theres really no other reason for Lois to be in Smallville besides to later find herself in love with Clark...lol.. Through out the season, its rumored that Clark gets a new super-power.. could it be flight? Probably not.. my theory is when Clark can fly its over... Hes Superman not Clark Kent any more.. there was this whole "no tights, no flights" policy going on and thats why Tom took the role in the first place but who knows...? But it would be nice to see him in tights....*drools*

I think Clark and Lex's relationship is going to get very nasty this season, but maybe Clark will forgive Lex for what hes done? Probably not tho... Its a shame they got rid of Pete but he will be back! I know it! :D
Jonathon... is he dead? maybe.. not to sure.. lol and whats up with that crop circle thing in the Kent Farm field? Do you think Swann did it to scare them? lol

---------------------------
Updated August 23
The Flash is coming to Smallville! yay! Later in their lives, the Flash and Superman are 2 ppl in the Justice League wich also includes Batman, Green Lantern, wonder Woman, Hawk Girl and Martian Manhunter. thats gonna be cool to see! young Bart Allen and Clark Kent! Singer Ben Jelen is in talks to play Bart. wonder if they'll like each other when their younger.. lol and theres talk about Dr. Swann returning!

If theres any more info about Season 4, I'll post it.. :smiley:

I wanna hear your ideas/prophecies for Season 4! Will it be better then season 3? Some of the writers from Buffy and Angel are gonna be jumping aboard so it better be good!

----------------------------------------

Buffy/angel rocked so that should b bettr q/ them onboard. Chloe is not dead so if ya didnt no then she warned u when u began reading this place contains spoilers and u were supposed 2 look away :hide: the reason i no this is b/cuz when reading one of the Smallville Yearbooks (their Mag) well her name escapes me at the moment but Chloe says "its been going well shooting season 4 and its so fun." well it wouldnt b fun if u were in a cofin as shooting so shes alive. Clarks new Superpower is probably to go back in time. thats how Lex and Chloe will b saved. Superman had that power and he will go back in time and save Lex from drinking the spiked drink and pull Chloe out of the house...well at least thats wat i think how he can save them and Junior was saying he got a new superpower so it all fits :smiley: . So we now no for a fact of course we already did ;) that Chloe and Lex come back...and thats how i think it will happen in my opinion.

I just read in the latest TV Guide that (casting spoiler)

Jensen Ackles (I think) has been cast as Lana's new love interest.
;)

An interesting article from zap2it. It contains casting and other mild spoilers, so I'm putting the tags on:

'Smallville' Vs. 'Superman': A Tale of the Modern Media
(Thursday, July 15 11:02 AM)
By Rick Porter

LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) The WB has already said that Lois Lane will be part of the teen-Superman series "Smallville" next season.

Clark Kent's (Tom Welling) future Daily Planet colleague will be played by Erica Durance, the network announced this week. She'll be involved from the start of the season, when, in the show's storyline, she comes to Smallville to investigate the apparent death of her cousin, Chloe Sullivan (Allison Mack).

She apparently won't run into Lex Luthor (Michael Rosenbaum), however. For that, according to WB chairman Garth Ancier, we can thank Warner Bros. movie division and the culture of huge media conglomerates.

See, Warner Bros. Pictures has a big-budget "Superman" feature in the works (it's tentatively scheduled for a 2006 release, although it currently has no star and director McG just dropped out). The movie studio and The WB -- along with "Smallville" producer Warner Bros. TV and DC Comics, where Superman began his life -- are all part of Warner Bros. Entertainment, a division of media giant Time Warner (Tribune Co., Zap2it.com's parent, also owns a minority stake in The WB).

Therefore, "Smallville" cannot tread too heavily into territory that will be explored in the "Superman" feature film -- which means no meeting between Lex and Lois on the series.

"This is a negotiation that goes between the feature division and the television division almost weekly," Ancier says. "... They negotiated every [plot] point about the "Smallville"/"Superman" mythology with the feature division and with DC Comics about how far you can go.

"If you bring Lois Lane in, can Lois Lane meet Lex Luthor? The answer is no, they can't meet, because they'll meet for the first time in the movie when he's an adult."

It sounds like an exceedingly balance sheet-driven way to plot out a TV series, but while Ancier acknowledges the cross-division discussions -- "'negotiation' is probably too strong a word," he says -- take place to protect the huge investment Time Warner has in the Superman character, he insists "Smallville" co-creators Al Gough and Miles Millar are comfortable with the arrangement.

"I think Al and Miles are really aware of where they can go and where they can't go. And if they want to go a little further one way or the other, that's when they raise it with their feature counterparts," Ancier says.

"And really ... the feature counterparts have been very flexible with us because of how important an asset 'Smallville' has become to the company as a whole."

I really dont like Lana.. she really has no character to her but they say that this Season, shes gonna have something to do with the Superman Mythology... Lets see how thats gonna go... lol :rolleyes:

I think they're working on that. Hopefully, sending her out on her own will give her added dimension. :confused:

I just think her character is soooo Blah! Like it has no true reason except to drive Clark insane but now that Clark will have Lois, I think Lanna will be going insane :D

I heard that this girl from MuchMusic will be on the show...I think her first name is Amanda, she is a VJ and they were talking about her roll and they siad that she was kissing tom welling...so I don't know.

This is just to clarify the tidbits I know!!!

So in the finale we find out that Lana went to Paris.. On Kryptonsite.com there are spoilers that say she finds this French stud named Jason (played by Jensen Ackles) and they're supossed to like each other... but when Lana left, wasnt it to find herself because shes not ready to be in a relationship? I want Clark to kick Jason's ass!

Have you SEEN Jensen Ackles?? YUM!! Anyway, to keep with Superman Mythology, Lana & Clark weren't ever really together. The producers decided it was time for them both to move on.

Lois Lane (played by Erica Durance) comes to Smallville for 13 episodes to at first "investigate Chloes death".. Is she dead or not? But then theres really no other reason for Lois to be in Smallville besides to later find herself in love with Clark...lol..

Lois Lane will be adding some tension to the show but
don't expect it to go too far. Once again, they are trying to keep with mythology by having the two fall in love in Metropolis.

Through out the season, its rumored that Clark gets a new super-power.. could it be flight? Probably not.. my theory is when Clark can fly its over... Hes Superman not Clark Kent any more.. there was this whole "no tights, no flights" policy going on and thats why Tom took the role in the first place but who knows...? But it would be nice to see him in tights....*drools*

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST!!!
Clark will be flying in one episode this year, but that's all! But unfortunately, he won't be in tights!! :(

Alias_Addict47 said:
The preview of S4 with Lois and Clark as he lands in the field and naked and she sayss "Look at his face." :lol: funny, but I want to see a better preview!
[post="997832"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Geez, I just deleted five duplicates of this post! You are aware that you can delete accidental duplicates yourself (delete button on lower right)? Also, that duplicate posting is against the rules?

Alias_Addict47 said:
it duplicated :confused: it clicked me off when I did that post so I didn't come back. I just thought it didn't post at all...Sorry :blush:
[post="999957"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
np. Sometimes that happens. Back to the topic! Ready for next Wed? ^_^

Can't wait!!!! :woot:

But next wed is gonna be crazy for me b/c:

8-9 -----Smallville
8-10---- Lost
10-11---CSI: NY

I don't know waht to do and which to tape....any advice? :lol:

Back