Season 5 DVD & Complete Series DVD

Aahh! I wish I had 139$ a few weeks ago. (I still don't have the money but even if I had now it wouldn't make any difference because Amazon is all sold out) As I'm an international customer, Amazon was the only place I could get the box set. Now it seems I'm gonna have to just get the Season 5 DVD.

I can't believe I just found out about this today. I hope I get approved by the "Bill Me Later" through walmart.com because I HAVE to have this set and I'm freaking out that its selling out everywhere so quickly. :angry: I wish I had that $160 right now!

As of right now: 8/26/06 at 12 midnight cent time AMAZON.Com has the complete set back up for 139.99
so if you want this set you better preorder now!

I've got to convince my parents still, but I hope to get mine by Wednesday (that's if I'm lucky). They'll probably sell out by then, because I have horrible luck. I need it! I had this whole discussion with my dad about how I don't need it. I simply want it, so I had to switch my words to, "I desparatly want and will be emotionally ruined if I do not get." Which is the honest truth. Even he thought so. God, I hope they let me get it. Sonner or later I would be able to pay them back.

~Andrea :angelic:

I just ordered mine, LOL. I could have gotten it for cheaper on the first day it comes out, but if they're only releasing so many copies, I don't want to take any chances ;)

Amazon.co.uk revealed intel about season 5 DVD set. (Link is here)

Special Features
AUDIO COMMENTARIES: *View "Prophet Five" with commentary by Director Ken Olin, Executive Producer Jeff Pinkner, & Co-Star Victor Garber *View "Bob" with commentary by the writing Team of Monica Breem and Alison Schapker, along with Co-Stars David Anders and Rachel Nichols *View "The Horizon" with commentary by Director Tucker Gates along with writers Josh Appelbaum and Andre Nemec *View "There’s Only One Sidney Bristow" with commentary by the ALIAS production assistance’s Staring Sparky Hawes, Brian Studler, Cliff Olin & Chris Hollier *Celebrating 100 Go behind the scenes for the final season’s landmark episode. TRT: 9:36 *The Legend Of Rambaldi This bonus piece shows the creation of the world and stories about Rambaldi. TRT: 7:31 *Heightening The Drama: The Music Of Alias Go behind the scenes with composer Michael Giacchino TRT: 8:51 *The New Recruit: On Set With Rachel Nichols Follow Rachel around from her dressing room to on set with other cast members TRT: 7:43 *The Bloopers Of Alias The final blooper reel that evolves around JJ Abrams and Jennifer G. having some fun on the phone TRT: 5:30 *Easter Eggs- 4

I ordered mine last week, thank god, lol. Unfourtunatly, I'm going to have to pay back the money to my parents, though, but it's worth it. I'm so excietd to watch everything. I think it's going to be pretty amazing!

Glad to see that they have commentaries for 'Prophet 5' and 'The Horizon' but I thought I read somewhere that there was a commentary of the series finale,'All The Time In The World', with Jennifer Garner and JJ Abrams. If I remember correctly, this was mentioned in the press release. Maybe it's only in 'The Complete Series' collection. I really do hope they have a commentary of the finale

Glad to see that they have commentaries for 'Prophet 5' and 'The Horizon' but I thought I read somewhere that there was a commentary of the series finale,'All The Time In The World', with Jennifer Garner and JJ Abrams. If I remember correctly, this was mentioned in the press release. Maybe it's only in 'The Complete Series' collection. I really do hope they have a commentary of the finale

Official releace of Alias season 5 DVD set said that Alias final will be with J. Garner and J.J.'s commentary.
1) It could be one of the 4 easter eggs. For me it would be the biggest easter egg ever.
2) They forgot to add it to the amazon.co.uk's website
3) Maybe the commentary for the final episode was just an idea and later J.J. and Garner didn't want/have time to do the commentary!?...

I ordered mine last week, thank god, lol. Unfourtunatly, I'm going to have to pay back the money to my parents, though, but it's worth it. I'm so excietd to watch everything. I think it's going to be pretty amazing!

I will of course buy the season 5 DVDs.. but I don't order it online, I want it on THE DAY it's released.. So I usually stand outisde Fry's at 9am, and buy them the minute they are available. Not that I can watch them during work. But I don't know, I need to have them as early as possible.

I heard there is also going to be a special 5 season release, in a nice package, plus an entire disc of extras... Not sure if I"m gonna get that too. I'm seriously waiting for all of the Alias episodes to be released on some HD disc media, eitehr bluray or HD-DVD.. when that happens, I'm totally gonna rebuy it.

Xin Li

Hey gang,
Sorry I've been so long away! I'm taking a few minutes to post on this and the other active Alias boards (so if you read 'em all, sorry for the redundancy!)

We are working hard on both the Alias Season 5 release and Alias Complete Collection project. I believe that whether you buy one or both (it would be better for me and my team if you bought both ;) ) you will be really happy with what you get.

Season 5 is loaded with killer bonus, the menus look amazing, and there are, as always, some gems hidden about :D

But I really wanted to talk about the Complete Collection. I saw the first complete Rambaldi Box come through the office on Friday. Trust me: You'll be proud to own this piece. It looks EXACTLY like the real Rambaldi Box, maybe better! the disc folios are classy, the hidden bonus disc is really sharp, and the book is loaded with answers to actual fan questions submitted via www.RambaldiDVD.com.

What?! You haven't submitted your questions yet? It isn't too late! Go to www.Rambaldidvd.com and pose a question to The Following. We can't answer them all but we are going straight to the source to get the definitive answers to lingering show mysteries.

In fact...
If you go to the site now, you might even get a sneak peek answer from one of the shows creators. Of course, you have to earn it :P

In addition, I just added an update to the site (it should go live tomorrow) that allows you to not only view the uber-exclusive trailer (only seen at Comic-Con!) but HTML code to add it to your blog or website. Again, nuthin' for free...only those with TRUE show knowledge will earn this one!

Keep up the energy about Alias and keep the word flowing about the website and the Complete Collection.

Join the Following!

-Your BVHE insider
www.RambaldiDVD.com

Hey gang,
Sorry I've been so long away! I'm taking a few minutes to post on this and the other active Alias boards (so if you read 'em all, sorry for the redundancy!)

We are working hard on both the Alias Season 5 release and Alias Complete Collection project. I believe that whether you buy one or both (it would be better for me and my team if you bought both ;) ) you will be really happy with what you get.

Season 5 is loaded with killer bonus, the menus look amazing, and there are, as always, some gems hidden about :D

But I really wanted to talk about the Complete Collection. I saw the first complete Rambaldi Box come through the office on Friday. Trust me: You'll be proud to own this piece. It looks EXACTLY like the real Rambaldi Box, maybe better! the disc folios are classy, the hidden bonus disc is really sharp, and the book is loaded with answers to actual fan questions submitted via www.RambaldiDVD.com.

What?! You haven't submitted your questions yet? It isn't too late! Go to www.Rambaldidvd.com and pose a question to The Following. We can't answer them all but we are going straight to the source to get the definitive answers to lingering show mysteries.

In fact...
If you go to the site now, you might even get a sneak peek answer from one of the shows creators. Of course, you have to earn it :P

In addition, I just added an update to the site (it should go live tomorrow) that allows you to not only view the uber-exclusive trailer (only seen at Comic-Con!) but HTML code to add it to your blog or website. Again, nuthin' for free...only those with TRUE show knowledge will earn this one!

Keep up the energy about Alias and keep the word flowing about the website and the Complete Collection.

Join the Following!

-Your BVHE insider
www.RambaldiDVD.com

I only got the first two sides to work, the costumes and the artifacts challenges. I couldn't get the other two sides to work.. Are those still being developed? Also, any clue on when and if Alias will be released in high definition on bluray? And i heard a rumor that you guys are only making 40,000 of these rambaldi box versions?

Hey gang,

In fact...

Join the Following!

-Your BVHE insider
www.RambaldiDVD.com

In the official press release of season 5 DVD set was told the following: " The moving final episode features audio commentary from creator J.J. Abrams and star Jennifer Garner". And in amazon.co.uk (http://www.amazon.co.uk/o/ASIN/B000FS99CC/...6943327-6648424)
1) they don't speak about the commentary for the last episode (commentary for the last episode isn't spoken about in video.com too);
2) the disc number is 5 on amazon.co.uk's page not 4 as in the original press release.

How can you LostInCA comment that?

I thank you and the other people who are behind the series set/season 5 set for your work!

Back