Season 5 season five news

aliasairanna said:
i just wanna know what the hell is going on...i cant find out anything...:(

p.s. i LOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE Lena Olin!!!
[post="1388857"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

The S4 Finale just ended, so you're probably not going to find out anything for a while. I'm anxious too :(

THANK GOD Vaughn is back because, really! He is such a GOOD GUY! I just can't get my mind around this whole "My name isn't Michael Vaughn" felgercarb. Who is he? Where is he from? What did he do before?

And for all of us who are DESPERATELY ROMANTIC- if it was no coincidence that he was there when Syd came in to the CIA: how LONG HAS HE LOVED HER?!! Did he somehow know her from before and pick her because he admired her? Just a romantic notion, but Wow! Wouldn't it be great?

It is hard to say either way about the pregnancy now- it would be HORRIBLE if she lost it- it would bring things into a dark and horrible mood for a while. But at the same time, how in the world would she be able to keep it? We hear almost NOTHING about Marshall and his family. It would be incredibly hard to write in a family element.

Either way I predict sad and depressing times around the pregnancy, at least for a while. Which isn't necessarily bad. I just hope the writers are somehow able to keep things in balance. This show deserves good and lighthearted times. Syd has lost everyone else (Will, Francie). She NEEDS some "normal friends".

Vaughn is definitly coming back if he wasn't I would totally go on Alias strike! (but I'm not sure how long that would last! lol)

I agree that having a baby would totally mess up the whole storyline. But on the other hand Dixon and Marshall have kids. But when you think about it most shows who write a preg. into a show make it end in miscarriage or have it be a mistake or the preg mom has an accident. That would prob be what happens and I think the show will just go on like all the other ones. but it would be kind of sad *tear

Jennifer Garner's reps haven't yet said whether or not the rumors of her pregnancy are true, but time will tell, (unless she decides to go boho all of a sudden and wear the baggier clothing-then we wouldn't be able to tell!) j/k. Until her rep says it's true, then what is going around about her being preganant is a rumor nothing more. But it does make me wonder, if she is pregnant than how long can they possibly wait until they announce?!

iAMsbristow said:
THANK GOD Vaughn is back because, really! He is such a GOOD GUY! I just can't get my mind around this whole "My name isn't Michael Vaughn" felgercarb. Who is he? Where is he from? What did he do before?

And for all of us who are DESPERATELY ROMANTIC- if it was no coincidence that he was there when Syd came in to the CIA: how LONG HAS HE LOVED HER?!! Did he somehow know her from before and pick her because he admired her? Just a romantic notion, but Wow! Wouldn't it be great?

It is hard to say either way about the pregnancy now- it would be HORRIBLE if she lost it- it would bring things into a dark and horrible mood for a while. But at the same time, how in the world would she be able to keep it? We hear almost NOTHING about Marshall and his family. It would be incredibly hard to write in a family element.

Either way I predict sad and depressing times around the pregnancy, at least for a while. Which isn't necessarily bad. I just hope the writers are somehow able to keep things in balance. This show deserves good and lighthearted times. Syd has lost everyone else (Will, Francie). She NEEDS some "normal friends".
[post="1389402"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Totally agree with ur post, IMAMsbristow, i was kinda thinking myself that that perhaps Not!Vaughn had watched Sydney before they met and he fell in love with her...worked well on Buffy anyhow.... perhaps Sydney feels so betrayed that she wants to give up on Vaughn, but can't when she discovers that she's carrying the only link to hold them together despite the lies and deception. It may just force her to Listen for once to somebody's explanation of their actions instead of just pouting and jumping to conclusions ( Spydaddy)...anyhow my opinion, and once again, nice post... ~Lauren

If Vaughn didn't come back the show would be completely screwed (not that Alias is nothing without I just think that he is a major part in the storyline)

I think what they are doing is they are going to start in the falll and shoot half the season and then In january have the rest. Whatever way they do it you can't really win. Either they have it continous like S4 or they have long breaks. I don't know................

I don't knoiw about the whole pregnecay thing. It might be weird if they wrote into the storyline, expecially 4 Jen and Micheal considering.........................

~Andrea

I don't think that there is any possible way they would write it into the show. There was just no leading up to it.

I know JJ will do a really good job of hiding it!

I remeber reading somewhere that JJ was going to write this season as if it were the last...so maybe they will write in Jen's pregnancy and have her and Vaughn togeth etc. but then since she wouldnt be able to fight, they might have her shown as more of a mtoher/wife view rather than agent...then they could have sumthin go wrong and the oly person who can fix it is Sid and Vaughn would have to do it and Syd would tell him how to do it etc...Vaughn would obviously fix the problem and then syd would have her baby and that would be the end of the show...I will be sad when they end it so I hope that they dont end the show anytime soon... (n)

spygal87 said:
Jennifer Garner's reps haven't yet said whether or not the rumors of her pregnancy are true, but time will tell, (unless she decides to go boho all of a sudden and wear the baggier clothing-then we wouldn't be able to tell!) j/k.  Until her rep says it's true, then what is going around about her being preganant is a rumor nothing more.  But it does make me wonder, if she is pregnant than how long can they possibly wait until they announce?!
[post="1390546"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

dude, didn't you see the new Jen pics? she's defintely pregnant, and this is coming from me, i was in denial for months :P

galaga-girl said:
I don't think that there is any possible way they would write it into the show. There was just no leading up to it.

I know JJ will do a really good job of hiding it!
[post="1391013"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
well you don't really have to lead up to a pregnancy! "Vaughn I think I'm Pregnant!" And presto changeo its been written in!

dotfar said:
I believe they start filming episodes in August even if the show starts in January.
[post="1370843"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I heard that tey are starting to shoot next month!!

Im still curious as to what everyone will call 'Vaughn' now. I think it would be so cute seeing him with the baby..if she has it. I think if they do write the pregnancy into the show something will happen to one of the characters, and Syd, being as stubborn as she is would want to go out and save them and she would get kicked or shot or something, and the baby wouldn't survive, then Syd would want some major revenge. There are so many ways they could write this in...but i'm not sure if i like any of them. I want the show to last until Jen's contract ends in 2008. :( i wont have anything to do when Alias ends. omg! Jennifer why did you hafta go and get pregnant! lol :smiley:

"Im still curious as to what everyone will call 'Vaughn' now"

hey i'm new! yeah i totally agree what can we call vaughn now that he is not vaughn. Four nearly five whole years of calling him vaughn it's going to be so different. I am pretty glad to that they are putting alias on in jan, coz it's so much better than that thurs timeslot. A cliffhanger like that is already annoying me but i think i'll have to wait...

sarksaussie

Good, Vaughn better be back in the 5th season and I'm hoping this thing about him is as awesome as you say!!!

I really want to know what they will call 'Vaughn' now, that cliffhanger was so mean. How could he not be Michael C. Vaughn. Did he take the identity from the real man or was he doubled. What about Bill Vaughn, how does he know the history of him?

Back