Season Three

jems

michael's widow in mourning
didnt see a thread about this so am posting here - thanks for the info alias media :smiley:

please click here to see the preview , details and clips from the Alisa Season 3 DVD's which is to be realeased in the US on Septemeber 7th!!! :smiley:

Im from the UK...should i/can i buy it from Amazon US and get it imported...

I will get it months early... (6 months difference in release of Season 2 dvd in UK and US)

I will get it cheaper... ($48.99 = £30.00ish - I could pay £50 in UK)

I have a multi region dvd player so it will play...

There is no shipping charge...But this is the problem it says you can only ship within the US but i've read about peole who have bought stuff from Amazon US...

I could buy it on E-Bay UK when it comes out in US but will cost alot and be high in demand...

Can you enlighten me... (y)

omg u guys!!!!! the audio commentaires suck!!!!!!!
no jj, no michael, no victor!!!!!!!!! :wtf:

and fan commentary what is that about?
i mean isnt the point of audio commentary to learn about behind the scenes stuff..... :blink:

yep janet it sucks!!
wtf is up with no full cast commentaries? maybe they ll had other things to do? but atleast we got one with jen.

and also they are having gag reels right??! hopfully there are some great ones.

Well with J.J. realizing what a crappy season it was maybe the others realized it as well.... and realized there wasn't a whole heck of alot to comment on... :(

Alias_O4 said:
Im from the UK...should i/can i buy it from Amazon US and get it imported...

I will get it months early... (6 months difference in release of Season 2 dvd in UK and US)

I will get it cheaper... ($48.99 = £30.00ish - I could pay £50 in UK)

I have a multi region dvd player so it will play...

There is no shipping charge...But this is the problem it says you can only ship within the US but i've read about peole who have bought stuff from Amazon US...

I could buy it on E-Bay UK when it comes out in US but will cost alot and be high in demand...

Can you enlighten me... (y)
[post="934862"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah you can buy it... my S2 boxset is from Canada to be precise but they are on the R1 like USA... only thing you won't get is all of the languages that the R2 set offers. (My S1 is R2)

One of the features in the Season 3 DVD boxset is the Animated Alias: Tribunal, from what I read is an episode about a chapter from Sydney's missing 2 years, but it is in a cartoon form, I hope the cast of Alias, like Jennifer Garner and the other main actors do the animated character's voices. If this animated episode does very well, maybe there will be animated episodes of Alias on tv.

I was just reading/looking at what I get on the Season 3 DVD'S .

Only 3 eppy's with commentary!! :(

Bugger and one of them with Jen and Melissa G.

Is Concious the eppy they do.

Well at least it has the MV ad with Millie in it

Can't wait for that.

I want another cast commentary is that too much to ask !! :smiley:

Can't wait for the fans commentary should be fun to see what they had to say.

Dani :smiley:

The Animated Alias: Tribunal episode on the Season 3 DVD is 7 minutes and 23 seconds, it is about an aspect from her missing two years, it is animated, so Sydney Bristow will be hand-drawn in 2D, I have seen a picture of the animated Sydney Bristow and she is not an exact replication of the way Sydney Bristow looks.

Have a look in Alias the Magazine Issue 6 and you will know what I mean.

Just read an interview with JJ and this is what he had to say about the s4 dvd

Quoted from a question...

"But I’ve got to say, at the end of the day, looking at the box set they sent me, I look at that and I’m like, “You know, it’s pretty good.” I enjoyed it and the special features, I love them. I went through the commentaries because I’m not there when the rest of them were doing them. We have fan commentary. We have two fans. One who was really supportive of the show and then I wanted a fan who was really critical of the show. So one of the fun features of the commentaries is an episode and there’s a fan who was just ripping apart the season bad."

How does the animated bit fit in? Does it have all the voices?

Jennifer did her voice for the character, and it was just really gorgeous. I think that the work they did on that actually turned out so well. I was really happy with that. The idea, one of our writers wrote the script. What was fun about it was to see Sydney living outside of what we shot was surreal. It’s one of those things where if something you’ve done gets animated, you sort of feel like you’ve made it in some weird way. It’s just fun for all of us, the writers and cast and crew to see this thing.

How long is it? It’s a short, but it’s fun and beautifully done. It makes us want to do more.

has anyone pre ordered this yet? im looking for the cheapest place to buy it since i am a poor college student.

scope said:
has anyone pre ordered this yet?  im looking for the cheapest place to buy it since i am a poor college student.
[post="975925"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Hmm..I think you will be hard pressed to find it for cheaper than 41 bucks. At Buy.com it's like 43.92. But I don't think that's with shipping included. So it might end up being more expensive then Amazon's 48 bucks. Tampoo.com has it for 41. But I've never heard of TAmpoo.com and can't vouch for it. Again, no idea what shipping costs are.

Here is an ebay auction, where you can buy now for 38 bucks. BUT, shipping is 12 bucks. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...6318805332&rd=1

I think it'll be difficult to get it substantially less than 48 bucks when all of the shipping costs are considered. My local Fry's electronics sells it for around 46 bucks. So I'm going to do what I did last year, stand outside frys in the morning and wait for it to open at 9am. Grab a copy and then go to work. Or maybe just "work" from home and watch it like I did last september 7th with season 2.

Xin Li

I just saw a commercial for this on TNT yesterday! And I got all excited because I haven't seen Alias on TV for so long...

Hey All!!

Last week I pre-ordered Season 3 DVD's at www.bestbuy.com for $39.99. With shipping and tax the total was $42 and change, which is less than the list price at amazon. There was the option to pick it up at the store which would have saved a buck or two in shipping.

On September 6, the DVD's were #4 in sales rank on amazon.com, so that is very cool. I have spent all weekend watching Season 2 DVD's so I am ready for Season 3.

Zach :smiley:

Hey important news for all non US Alias Fans...

If you have a Region 1 or all Region DVD player you can buy the Season 3 Alias DVD Box set...For only £34.99 with free worldwide delivery from CD-WOW.com

I was a bit skeptical and I e-mailed them a few days ago and they assured me that there would be no other additional costs from them or any other company...

I'm not really desperate as i've seen all the episodes but the commentaries and extras should be cool and my mum has only seen up to Remnants and she is very very desperate for it...

Another note the DVD's will not work in a PS2 and I’m not sure about in an X-Box...

(I’m going to post this in a few places to make sure everybody knows)

yay i just got mine!!! it was only like $39... wow. much cheaper than i got for the other two. anyhow, the first package had like two of the same discs... and i was like what?? why is sloane on two discs?? and then i realized they were the same disc. so we had to go back and return it and get another one... yah.

I GOT IT!! I GOT IT!!

it's SO COOL!!!

except i'm not sure i like the way they did it this time..w/ all the disks not in individual cases...i think we got jipped..but i still LOVE IT!!!

Julesters said:
yay i just got mine!!! it was only like $39... wow. much cheaper than i got for the other two. anyhow, the first package had like two of the same discs... and i was like what?? why is sloane on two discs?? and then i realized they were the same disc. so we had to go back and return it and get another one... yah.
[post="991171"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Where did you get them for $39?

For anyone seeing this that hasn't gotten them yet - Target's not a bad place -they had them for $45 ('bout $48 after tax).

But try Walmart first.

Back