Secret Alias website

Here is a secret Alias website you can visit to access some cast interviews, pictures, buddy icons and a video clip. Just go to AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY and enter the following info:

USERNAME: amytippen
PW (all of these will get you into different areas of the site): Passport / France / Lire / Protectio

Enjoy!

AliasFan#1 said:
Cool thanks :smiley:

EDA Is the last password correct? I can't get to that one.
[post="1185388"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

It didn't work for me either...but if you add an "n" to the end of it, "protection" works!!

By the way...AWESOME WEBSITE!! :D

falling4stars said:
It didn't work for me either...but if you add an "n" to the end of it, "protection" works!!

By the way...AWESOME WEBSITE!! :D
[post="1185824"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I just found out you don't need the passwords all you have to do once the page loads is right click the mouse button and then press play. Keep doing that and it will scroll through the pages as it's a Flash Animation. :smiley:

AliasFan#1 said:
I just found out you don't need the passwords all you have to do once the page loads is right click the mouse button and then press play. Keep doing that and it will scroll through the pages as it's a Flash Animation. :smiley:
[post="1186040"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Thanks! that makes things a lot easier!

LMAO THE MICHAEL 3RD AND 5TH ONES WERE FUNNY
when he said in the 3rd one he was a nutjob
then at the end of the 5th one w/the spicy girls or something lol
HES SO HOT i was drooling ;) LOL

Cheers offsides. Damn good website. You ought to consider joining the CIA yourself!... (y)

Back